15. A sign

Ridhima's pov

I wore this beautiful kurti to go to the temple. It's Monday and I wanted to visit shiv mandir today.

 It's Monday and I wanted to visit shiv mandir today

I am taking holiday on Mondays instead of Sundays. I wore my favorite pair of jhumka's.

I love getting ready and looking pretty. Especially in traditional.

I went alone today as only I have holiday

I went alone today as only I have holiday. Otherwise I would have went with them.

I booked an auto and reached the temple. I smiled at shiv Ji's murti and prayed before him.

Whenever I come here I tell him what is happening in my life and bothering me. Although he knows it already.

And surprisingly the issue resolves on its own. That's when I realised that he listens to each and everyone.

I closed my eyes and joined my hands before his murti.

'bholenath apko toh pata hi hai ki main Karan ke bare mein kya feel karti hu. This feeling is growing day by day. Please give me a sign and tell me wether it's wrong or right. If it's wrong help me correct it. If it's correct then it's your wish. Har baar ki tarhe iss baar bhi help me'

(Shiv ji you already know how I feel about Karan. Please help me like you do everytime)

I opened my eyes and bowed in front of him. I hope he gives me a sign. I know it sound filmy but still it works.

I turned around and started walking down the stairs. I suddenly bumped into a lady.

As she was about to fall down the stairs I caught her hands and pulled her up.

"Ouch." she screamed in pain.

Shit I hope she is not hurt. I can't hurt anyone in shiv Ji's temple.

"I am soo sorry aunty. Are you okay?. I did not mean to hurt you." I asked while making her stand properly.

"It's okay beta it's not your fault. I should have seen while walking." She said with a smile.

She is soo sweet. Even though she is in pain she is smiling. Now I definitely have to help her and redeem my mistake.

"Please aunty aise maat boliye. I think you got a sprain in your ankle." I said while checking her ankle.

(Please aunty don't say that)

"Yeah. I am unable to walk." she said winching in pain.

"Please come here. Aap thodi der baith jao." I made her Sit and sat with her near the temple.

(Sit for some time)

I twisted her ankle a little to treat the sprain. At first she winced but then the sprain was gone.

Huff! Thank God she is okay. She thanked me as she was already having some kind of pain in her ankle and it had been healed.

Man I knew it. I should have became a doctor instead. But I met Karan due to the job so its okay. But jokes aside it was definitely planned by God.

"Your welcome aunty. I hurt you that too in front of shiv ji, so I had to correct my mistake." I said.

"It's hard to find kind people like you in this generation. What's your name beta?" She asked sweetly.

"Thank you aunty you are very sweet too. Myself Ridhima singh." I said while smiling.

She looked a little shocked at first but then smiled widely. What happened did I do something?

"Beta by any chance do you work at the singhania's?" She asked.

One sec how does she know that. Do I by any chances know her.

"Yes aunty but how do you know that I work there?" I asked.

"Umm well I am the mother of your boss Karan singhania." she said while smiling.

I stood up with shock. My mouth hung open. Not literally.

I glanced at shiv Ji's murti. Is this your sign??. Wahh!! If he gets to know that I hurt his mother he will kick me out of his company.

But I can't say anything soon as bholenath works in a different way. His mother saw me and made me sit down.

"Don't worry he won't fire you as it was an accident and you did not hurt me intentionally but healed me." She said calming me down.

I signed in relief. Thank God. Acha hua bach gayi warna 2 hafte ke under under hi clean bolt iss job se.

(Thankfully I got saved otherwise I would have lost the job in just 2 weeks)

"Ohh then it's okay." I said returning her smile.

We both talked for some more time. I loved talking to her. She is such a cute person.

She saw the time and she was getting late.

"I am soo sorry beta but I have to go now. I hope I meet you again." she said.

I nodded and hugged her. She said bye to me and went away.

A sign.

Karan's pov

Oh god what do I do with my mother. She scolds me for not taking care of myself when even she doesn't.

She just went to temple without informing me and dad early in the morning.

And my great mother did not even take the car or her phone. It's been very long since she went.

I am getting tensed about her. Dad will go crazy if he does not see her safe and sound in 5 minutes.