6. Meeting in a club?

Ridhima's pov

"Yes sir, the meeting is at 4:30 pm today." I said while showing him the schedule.

It's been four days since I have been working here. I am enjoying a lot and loving it here.

"Okay. I hope the presentation is ready as I explained before Ridhima?" He asked.

"Yes sir. So this is the presentation." I moved the laptop towards him.

We were a little too close. While he was busy looking at the presentation i was busy looking at him.

"Hmm perfect. You did a great job, Bravo." he appreciated me.

I smiled at the complements. He is getting more and more attractive day by day.

"Thank you sir." I said

"Yeah and Ridhima be aware of the client. He is very cocky and arrogant because his father is a politician." He said.

"Oh thank you for informing me sir." I said. I am feeling a little scared but still I will remain confident.

"Don't worry. If you have any problem then tell me immediately. " He said.

"Okay sir I will." I replied.

"Okay then let's get back to work and come to the meeting room at 4:30."

"Yes sir." I said and went back to the cabin.

I completed my work and saw the time was 4:30. I went to the meeting room and thought to wait for sir.

The meeting room was huge. While I was looking around I heard a voice.

"What's your name beautiful?" Said a rasp voice.

I turned around and saw a guy covered in tattoos holding a cigarette and a lighter.

Smirking and looking at me in an inappropriate way.

Ohh no no, he shouldn't even think of coming near me. I will give him a flying kick even thought I am scared.

"Ms. Singh." Karan said.

I smiled seeing him. I swear if Karan hadn't came here and this guy would do something he would be dead till now.

"Excuse me?" That guy asked.

"Her name for you." Sir said sternly while coming near me.

I don't think sir likes this guy at all. Why would anyone like this guy.

"Ohhh. And you must be Karan right?" He said and was going to light his ciggerate.

"No smoking in my office Mr. Choudhary." sir said with a tight lipped smile.

He glared at Karan and kept the things in the pocket. He seems like the bad guy from a hollywood movie.

Not all people who have tattoos are  jungkook. He definitely isn't.

"That's better. Now let's start the meeting shall we?" Sir said with a fake smile.

"Yeahh. Ofcourse." That guy said looking at me.

They went and took their seats. Saale ki ankhon se kanche khelungi. Has he never seen a women before.

(I will take his eyeballs out and play marbels with them)

Karan's pov

"Are you okay Ridhima?" I asked her.  I freaking hate that loser. I know him very well.

"Yes sir I am alright." she said while smiling.

"Thank god. I am sorry I should have came with you." I said feeling guilty.

"No sir I should have waited for you to come. But I was being impatient." she said immediately.

"Ohh come on Ridhima. As your boss your safety is my responsibility as well." I said.

"It's okay sir. Stop feeling guilty. Now focus on the meeting."she said while smiling.

I smiled back at her and we went to start the meeting.

The meeting went sucessfull but that idiot choudhary had to do something.

"Let's have one more meeting for confirmation. What say Karan?" He said.

I hate my name from his mouth. I hate him.

"Yeahh. When is the meeting?" I said as he is my so called client and I can't deny him.

"Tomorrow 9:30 pm at the hell fire  club." He said while smirking. That's where he should burn and die.

"Why in a club Mr. choudhary? We have such a big meeting room here." I said.

"Ohh come on Mr. Singhania. you wanted to do the meeting here. Now I want the meeting in a club." he said

"Okay I will be there tomorrow night." I said biting my inner cheek.

He gave me a handshake and I wiped my hand with a tissue while he was going out.

"Oh and bring that beauty along too or else no deal." he said with a smirk and went away.

I looked at Ridhima and she was shocked and anger was visible on her face. I sooo wanted to punch him in his damn face.

"Ridhima don't listen to him. You don't have to come there. Its not necessary." I told her immediately.

"But what about the deal-" I cut her off.

"You are more important than the deal Ridhima. I know his intentions very well."

She looked at me for a while and said.

"I won't have a person with me like you everywhere I go who will protect me. I have to protect myself. I want to have experience of working everywhere. And don't worry about me. I can fight and protect myself." She held my hand.

I made an eye contact with her. Who told her this rubbish that I won't be there to protect her everywhere.

I wanted to stop her but her eyes. Damn I melted. I gave up. Even her words were true.

"Okay fine it's your choice. But I would still advice you not to come." I said giving up.

"Okay then I will be there by 9:30 pm." She said.

"You don't have to come by yourself. I will pick and drop u home safely." I said.

"But-"

"No arguments Ms. Singh" I said sternly.

"Okay fine. This is my address" she told me her address.