19. Coffee

4 days later...

Ridhima's pov

I pressed my lips together to spread the lip gloss evenly. I still can't believe that I am going on a coffee with him.

 I still can't believe that I am going on a coffee with him

Ohhh God I am soo nervous as well as excited. It's gonna be my first date ever.

Well I am not quite sure if it's a date or not but still. There is no one to calm me down.

I am soo afraid that what if I mess things up. If nandu would be here she would scold me for thinking this way.

Gauri di won't be here for 6 days as she went to meet her uncle in Delhi. And nandini went for work.

Ohh God what if I do something stupid and embarrassing out of nervousness.

I prayed to God to handle everything because I am not in my senses due to nervousness.

That's when I got a message from him saying he came near my house. Shit shit shit he is here.

What should I do. I first took a deep breath and messaged him a okay. After that I drank some water.

God please take care of me, I lit the Diya of pooja room before joining my hands.

Bholenath I am doing this because I trust you. I hope this goes well.

I locked the door and got out of my house. I turned around and saw him leaning on the car.

He is unaware of the things he is doing to me. He doesn't know how hot he is. Uper se those casual clothes hayyyye.

"Done staring ridhi? I don't mind but we are getting late

"Done staring ridhi? I don't mind but we are getting late." he said with a 'innocent' smile.

"No... I mean yes I mean let's just go Karan." I said avoiding eye contact while going towards the car.

He chuckled and opened the car door for me. I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Btw you look really pretty, like you always do." He said looking at the road then me.

"You look hot, like you always do." I said it without realising. I was busy staring at him and said it in flow.

"Thanks for the compliment ridhi." he said with a teasing smile.

Karan's pov

She is soo cute. She just bluntly told me that I am hot. Without even realising it.

And now she is blushing as if she wasn't gwaking at me just now. I have no problem tho. Lol why would I.

As usual whenever I tease her she just looks away and blushes. Like she is doing now.

I don't want to drive in silence the whole time so, I need to divert the topic.

My eyes fell on her jhumka. I noticed that she wears jhumka all the time despite of western or Indian dress.

"You seem to have a lot of liking to jhumka. I have seen you wearing it almost everyday." I said while driving.

"Oh yeah I just love jhumka. Not only jhumka but also all sorts of Indian jewellery like nath,mangtika etc." she replied with excitement.

"Ohh I see." I said taking interest in her talks.

My idea of talking to her worked and she talked to me the whole time. We finally reached the cafe.

I got out and opened the door for her. We went inside the cafe and sat on chair.

"It's soo beautiful. I have never been to a cafe like this one." she replied taking a look around.

"I know. It's one of the most expensive cafe's in the area." I said casually. Even I come here for coffee mostly.

She looked at me with her big doe eyes. Soooooooo cuteeeee.

"What's wrong ridhi?" I asked seeing her reaction.

"It's the most expensive cafe in the whole area? Is it too expensive?" She asked while wishpering.

"No no it's not that expensive chill." I said while chuckling.

She sighed in relief and gave me a big smile. "Ohh then it's okay."

"Please order." I said.

"Ohh okay." she took the menu in the hand and suddenly snapped her head at me.

Shock was clearly visible in her eyes. "Did you seriously say it's not that expensive!?. Cheapest coffee is about 900 ₹!???!"

"Well I did not lie tho. It is actually not that expensive for me." I replied casually.

Our coffees arrived and we started drinking it. It was difficult to convince her to order the coffee.

First she denied to order and then when I convinced her she was ordering the cheapest one even though she does not like it.

I convinced her a lot and told her I will pay the bill. She argued with that too but eventually agreed after some time to split the bill.

"It just tastes like normal coffee to me. 900 wali kuch baat hi nahi hai isme." She said after tasting the coffee.

(There is nothing special in it for it to be 900)

I just chuckled at her comment. She looks soo cute complaining like this.

We finished our coffees while chit chatting and then decided to go to game zone.