9. you care soo much about me?

Ridhima's pov

Is this man serious. Here I am tensed about his wound and he is laughing.

"I am the one who is hurt, then why are you wincing cutie?" He asked with a smile.

I blushed hearing this. He is flirting with me since he picked me up from my house.

"Because I care for you." I said and focused on treating the wound.

"You care soo much about me?" He asked me innocently. He is definitely not innocent.

I just gave him a sarcastic smile and continued my work. He laughed at my reaction. Even I smiled a little.

I carefully wrapped a bandage around his hands. And we are done covering his wound.

"Done. Now don't move your hand too much." I warned him.

"Then how will you go home. Because I won't be able to drive." he said.

"You are not the only one who knows how to drive here." I said.

"You know how to drive. Cool then drop me home too." he said leaning back in his seat.

Wait then it will be very late till I reach my house. I don't even know where his house his.

"What happened? Start the car and drop me home." he said sarcasticly.

I looked at him with a sheepish smile. He shook his head and called a driver to drop both of us home.

"The driver is on his way. First he will drop you home." He informed me.

I nodded and leaned back on my seat. He did the same too and closed his eyes.

I really wanted to ask him why did he beat the heck out of choudhary. I mean he must have done something obviously.

He deserved that anyway. I am a little scared, if the question angers him more.

"What do you want to ask?" He said looking at me while still leaning back.

"How do you know that I want to ask something?" I was shocked.

"Right now your face has a big question mark and the way you are looking at me indicates that you want to ask me something." he replied calmly.

I made a ohh face. Am I that expressive?. I was a bit hesitant at first but then went for it.

"Why did you have a fight with him?" I asked hesitantly.

He signed and looked at me debating wether to tell me or not.

"He said something ill about the company. So I got angry and beat the shit out of him." he said and clenched his jaw.

Karan's pov

"He said something about me right?" She asked with an expresionless face.

I was not sure wether to tell her or not. But looks like I have to tell her. I nodded slowly.

She took a deep breath and suddenly the whole atmosphere changed from fun to tense.

"What did he say?" She asked slowly.

"He said he wanted to sleep a night with you for the deal." I said turning towards the window.

There was silence for some time. After I did not get any response I turned around and saw her looking at me softly.

"And you cancelled the deal for me?" She asked me amazed.

"Of course. I already told you before too that you are more important than any deal." I replied instantly.

"You care soo much about me?" She asked innocently.

I controlled my smile and raised an eyebrow. She gave me a big grin which made me smile too.

Thank God she is okay. I thought she would get sad or silent.

"Very good that YOU gave him a beating. Because if I would beat him he would have died till now." she said with sudden switch to anger.

I laughed at her sudden switch. She really is a strong women after all. She handled a lot in her life.
So all this must be nothing for her.

I kept admiring her. Suddenly i got a call that the driver had come.

On the journey to her home we talked about a lot of things. I loved it. Then I reached my home.

I know maa and papa are going to shower me with questions after seeing my injury.

I opened the gate and was welcomed with a worried maa and papa calming her down.

As soon as she noticed me she came and hugged me tightly.

"Why did you get in a fight? Are you okay? Did he beat you somewhere? Tell me na why are you quiet?" Maa asked after breaking the hug and caressing my hair lovingly.

"Yes beta your mother is right tell us What happened and why did you fight?" My father asked too.

I told them everything that had happened. My parents were very proud of me. But a little angry too as I did beat him a little too much.

They praised me as well as lectured me to let the law handle all this. I understood it and went to sleep.

Today was an eventful day. Tomorrow is Sunday so I can wake up late too. I have to visit the orphanage tomorrow.