1.Ridhima and karan - Prem

Ridhima's pov

I felt a bright light on face and covered myself with the blanket. I groaned when someone knocked on the door.

"Please gauri didi, I slept late last night. I want to sleep more." I whined and snuggled into the pillow.

"I bet you were busy overthinking and taking tension all night. Am I right?"

She knows me more than I know myself. I just nodded and signed.

I finally opened my eyes and sat on the bed while yawing. She handed me a glass of water.

"I can't do anything didi I gave a job interview yesterday,don't know if I will get selected or not" I said while gulping down the water.

"It's okay don't worry shiv ji will take care of it. Come to eat breakfast I made chocolate shake." she said while patting my head.

I smiled hearing the name of shiv ji and chocolate shake. He is the best and so is my shake .

I wore pajama and loose top .I mostly keep my hair open. I did not keep any make up as I am not going out today.

I was going to go out but I saw a message on my phone.

"Good morning

Ms. Ridhima singh,you had given an interview yesterday. Congratulations you have been selected to have an interview with the boss. The meeting is tomorrow at 9:30 am. Please be on time at the Singhania's.

Regards
Rohit
Manager"

I screamed loudly and ran outside to gauri di. She got scared due to my scream.

"Kya hua Ridhu, why did you scream?" She asked me worriedly.

(What happened ridhima)

"I got selected for the interview" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Idiot, ese kon chilata hai?btw congratulations" she smacked me on the head and then hugged me.

(Idiot,who screams like that?)

"Hehe sorry woh thoda excitement mei" I said while smiling sheepishly.

(Sorry I was a little excited)

I played music on the phone and started dancing and singing. Then nandini also woke up and came out of her room.

She joined me and we both started dancing like crazy. Gauri di was just busy laughing at our funny dance moves.

"Btw what happened why were you dancing?" She asked after sitting down on the sofa.

"Remember I gave a job interview yesterday, I got selected for the interview!!" I said .

"I think you got selected for the job not the interview" she said confused.

"No she got selected for the interview with the boss, yesterday she had a interview with the manager" gauri didi said giving clarity.

"What a weird company yah toh boss interview leta yah toh manager why both?" She asked.

(Either boss or manager should have taken the interview)

"It's a very successful and famous company. I think that's why" I said.

"Whatever but congratulations" she smiled and hugged me.

I smiled and went near the small temple in our house. I thanked God for giving me this job and decided to visit the temple tomorrow morning.

Even they both joined me and then we ate breakfast. I am soo nervous for tomorrow's interview. I wonder how the boss is going to be.

Karan's pov

I wiped the sweat off my face with the towel as I just came back from the gym.

" Karan beta you are back from the gym?" my mother asked while stirring the food in the pot.

"Yess maa, jai shree krishna" I said and took her blessings.

" Radhe radhe beta, Go freshen up and come down for break fast" she said while caressing my hair.

"Be right back ma, btw where is papa?" I asked.

"Still not back from the jogging, you know your dad right" she said.

"Of course" I smiled and went to freshen up. I came back from bathing and wore my formals. As usual.

I got a call from my manager. I picked up his call and got to know that two girls have been selected to be my PA.

I replied with an okay and hung up the call. I went downstairs and saw my father helping maa.

He is soo in love with her. They fell in love when they were in college. They had a love marriage.

They love each other very much and also understand me very well. They never forced me to get married either.

"Jai shree krishna papa" I took blessings from my father.

"Radhe radhe beta may God bless you" he patted my back.

I smiled and we ate breakfast together while talking and laughing. I love my family very much. I hope we stay happy forever.

"Beta what happened about your personal secretary?" He asked while eating.

"Two girls have got selected and I will have an interview with them tomorrow" I said.

"Why only girls beta?" My father asked while raising his eyebrows.

"Not what you think papa. Actually all the male PA's have betrayed me so I thought to trust female PA"

"You are right. Women are way better at everything " he said while looking at mom.

She blushed and continued eating. I smiled at their cuteness and continued eating.

I left for office after saying bye to them.