7. he is soo hot!!

Ridhima's pov

"Pepper spray?"

"Check."

"Sharp object ?"

"Check."

"Should I give you a gun too?" Nandini asked making me look at her in shock.

"No that's too much nandini. Keep your phone close to you and keep 911 dialed ridhu." Di said.

"Yess di. Let's just hope nothing like that happens and anyway Karan is with me too." I said.

"Don't depend too much on Karan. He may be a nice guy but you should be ready for any kind of situation alone." Nandini said.

"Understood. Now I am getting late for the meeting see you guys bye bye." I said and waved.

I took Karan's number today. He texted me that he had reached.

I checked my self one last time in the mirror before going out. I wore a simple shirt and pant.

 I wore a simple shirt and pant

I saw a BMW standing outside. He was leaning on the car and I for the first time saw him wearing casuals.

 He was leaning on the car and I for the first time saw him wearing casuals

Hayeee he looks sooo hot. He can wear anything and look good. He will look good even if he doesn't wear anything.

I blushed imagining some unholy stuff. I should stop myself I just met him 6 days ago.

I have no right to image such things without his permission. But he is soo hot.

"Ahemm.. why are you blushing Ridhima?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

Because of you sir. Only because of you.

"I am not blushing. I am just feeling hot." I said fanning myself.

He looked at me suspiciously but then nodded. He signalled me to sit in the car.

I was about to open the door but he stopped me and held the door for me. I smiled at his actions.

He returned the smile and went to his seat. He started driving. I really wanted to invite him to our house but it is still work time.

"Do you really want to go?" He asked again.

"You know my answer sir." I said.

"Okay fine. But please don't stop me if that idiot crosses his line." he said seriously.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean that we are not inside the office so that means I don't have to respect him. I will freaking punch him in his face if he does something." he said gritting his teeth.

I was shocked and suprised. I never thought this guy would fight. I thought he is the type to discuss and sort.

But I guess I was completely wrong.

"Okay." I said.

Everything about him is soo hot today. I don't know why. I just kept staring at him.

Karan's pov

Do you really think I don't notice her staring at me. Well if you do you are wrong.

I stare at her more than she stares at me and she doesn't even notice. I don't think that's something to flex about.

She looks soo pretty. Her gaze is distracting me soo much. The things I am feeling for her in just 6 days are too much.

I love when she blushes. I want to make her blush again and again.

"I know I am handsome sweetheart. But please stop staring now I am unable to focus on the road." I said while looking at the road.

She immediately turned towards the window while blushing. I looked at her and smiled.

She was slightly biting her lips while looking at me before. She was definitely thinking about something unholy.

She looks soo beautiful and simple today. Why is that idiot choudhary getting a chance to see her like this. Soo pretty.

We reached the location and she was literally blushing the whole journey.

As soon as we reached her expressions changed to blank.

She probably came to the club for the first time. It's not the first time for me.

Many clients usually keep a meeting in a club. I have no problem with it but here I know choudhary 's intentions.

"It's okay Ridhima I am here with you. If you want we can go back too." I said.

"Yes you are here. It's okay I can stay here." she said while smiling.

I smiled back and opened the car door for her. She came out holding my hand.

We both went inside and I could see she was already irritated by the loud noises and the alcohol smell.

That was my reaction when I first came to the club as well. People were
Drinking and making out. Pure disgust was visible on her face.

"Ridhima are you okay?" I asked checking on her.

"Yes I am okay. For how long are we going to be here?" She asked while smiling nervously.

"I will try to finish it as soon as possible. Don't worry " I said assuring her.

She nodded. We saw that idiot sitting on the couch. There were drinks on the table. What is he planning to do?