18. This weekend?

Ridhima's pov

I am literally goona faint right now. This is the first time we have ever been soo close.

He gave me such an awesome thank you gift. It's soo beautiful.

I really wanted to ask him out on coffee in the lunch time but I got distracted by the gift.

And ofcourse I did not have the courage to ask him out.

Now I have no choice but to ask him when we are in his car. What if he says no and fires me.

Noo noo what am I thinking. I thought while shaking my head. He too obviously feels something for me. I hope soo.

Enough timepass for now Ridhima. I need to work too. I kept my whole concentration on working.

Soon it was time to go home and I realised now is the time to ask him out.

"Chale Ridhima?" He asked me. I nodded.

(Let's go Ridhima?)

He looks soo hot right now. His messy hair,rolled up sleeves and coat in his hand.

We both went to his car and sat inside the car. Ask him Ridhima, go for it now is the time.

I am scared what if he denies? Then how will I face the embarrassment.

While thinking about this I unknowingly started biting my nails.

"Bad manners ridhi. Stop biting your nails and tell me what you want to ask." he said while looking at the road.

Ridhi? Did he just give me an nickname?. I quickly removed my nails from my mouth and looked at him shocked.

How does he freaking get to know that I want to ask something. Is he a psychologist? I can never hide anything from him and my bffs.

He looked at me and signalled me to ask. Okay let's do it. I took a deep breath.

Bacha lene mahadev. Mera popat mat kar dena bus, aapke bharose hi ye kar rahi hoon.

(Please save me god. I am trusting you and doing this)

"Is it something important? Because you look nervous." he asked concerned.

I nodded because obviously it's very important. It may change my life forever. He stopped the car at a side.

"Yeah you can tell me now." he said while keeping his full focus on me.

Great!!. JUST GREAT. Now how will I ask under his focus. He is looking at me so intensely.

"Actually I wanted to invite you on a coffee with me." I said hastily and closed my eyes.

I do agree it was fast but it was atleast understandable. Before I closed my eyes he was looking shocked.

There was silence so I slowly opened my eyes and saw him grining widely. I guess I am successful.

Karan's pov

Damn it!. I can't even express in words how happy I am. Yess at first I was very shocked.

But as soon as it hit me I started grinning happily. She is literally asking me out.

Why is she soo cute. I just wanted to pinch her cheeks when she closed her eyes out of fear of rejection.

Ofcourse I did not pinch her cheeks. And little does she know that I will never say no to her.

"Will you come on a coffee with me Karan?" She asked softly while giving me a smile.

"Ofcourse I will Ridhima." I said immediately.

She chuckled at my excitement and I realised I am being desperate. I gave myself a little smack on the back of my head while smiling at her.

"You can decide when and where to meet." She said after some silence.

"Umm lets meet this weekend on Sunday in little love good cafe at 6:30 pm." I said stopping the car near her house.

"So this weekend?" She asked after getting out of the car.

"This weekend." I replied with a smile causing her to blush. She nodded and went inside her home.

I drove away to my home and the smile did not leave my face even once throughout the whole journey.

I reached my house and ate the food kept in the fridge after heating it.

After that I went to sleep with a wide smile on my face. Damn it I just can't wait for this weekend.

I woke up as usual and did my morning routine but there was something different.

I was grinning the whole time. I came down for breakfast and saw my parents setting the table.

I went and sat near them happily. They were looking at me suspiciously. Is it wrong to be too happy now?

"Kya hua beta ji? Aaj aap itne khush kaise? Smile is not leaving your face only." my mother said amused.

(What happened my dear son? How are you soo happy today?)

"What do you mean maa? I am always this happy only." I said while smiling and started eating again.

"Let me guess, she asked you out on a coffee or something?" My father said making me choke.

My mother gave me water and patted my back. My father smirked.

"Yupp I was correct. And my dear biwi we found out the reason why our dear son was smiling and blushing soo much." my father said while patting his own back proudly.

"How do you know papa?" I asked as soon as I recovered from chocking.

"Beta baap hu Tera. Sab pata hai mujhe." My father said proudly.

(I am your father son. I know everything.)

I looked at my mother and she just smiled at me and shook her head.

I just signed and resumed eating.