14. Loved ones

Karan's pov

I felt soo good hearing it. She feels blessed to have me.

Only As a friend. Whatever.

I just smiled at her comment as I am at loss of words. I did not even realise that my cheeks were a little red.

"You look cute while blushing." she said with a smile.

Hayyee a real smile. Wait is she teasing me. Before my cheeks become more red I have to cool myself.

I need to maintain a cool demeanor around her.

"Not more than you when you are caught staring at me." I replied while driving.

She visibly gasped and then soon realised that I called her cute and turned towards the window.

"See this is what I am talking about sweetheart." I pressed the word sweetheart.

She was blushing and looking anywhere else but me. She is such a cutie.

She was calm for some time but after that she started talking to me again. And ofcourse happily.

I dropped her home and quickly went to my home. I have been coming home late these days.

My parents get worried a lot. Especially mom. I forgot to inform mom that I will come late from now on. I did inform my father tho.

I entered my home and saw my mother waiting to beat the shit out of me.

"Agaya beta? Chal aa arti uttar ti hun teri." my mother said sarcasticly.

(Oh son you came? Let me teach you a lesson)

"Apne iss nadan bacche ko maaf karde meri pyari maa." I said while holding my ears.

(Please forgive this innocent child of yours my dear mother)

Her anger fadded a little but not completely. She asked looking at me.

"Why are you late Mr. Karan?"

"Woh actually maa I got a big project deal today on which we have been working for soo long. So we need to work overtime to complete the assigned project. Toh issiliye I came late today and kal se bhi late hi aunga." I said.

(So that's why I came home late and will come late from tomorrow onwards)

"Beta you should have told me before na. Chal aja khana kha le aur soja." my mother said lovingly.

(Come eat something and go to sleep)

A mother can look at you like she will kill you but the next second look at you like she will fight the world for u.

I smiled and followed what she said. I just love my mother soo much.

She waited for me till I finished eating. While I was eating I told her everything about work.

"Tu mujhe Ridhima se kab milaega?" she asked.

(When will you introduce me to Ridhima)

"Why do you want to meet her maa?" I asked confused.

"She seems like a nice girl and I want to advice her not to work with you as you will kill her with the burden of work." she said.

"Maaaaa." I whined. She just laughed at me and went to sleep.

Meri maa ke barabar koi nahi. I thought and smiled.

(There is no one equal to my mother)

Ridhima's pov

I unlocked the door of my house and as requested no one was waiting for me.

I am feeling very hungry but as I am tired I am thinking to make Maggie.

I kept the Maggie packet on the counter and opened the fridge to see rice and dal with a note.

I smiled seeing this and read the note. It's gauri Di's handwriting.

'I know you will be hungry and tired once you return home. So I already made food for you. It's better to eat this than Maggie. It's not good for your health. Microvave this and eat.

Good night
Your gauri di'

She must have definitely been my elder sister in my previous life. That's why she cares soo much for me.

I love you di. Soo much. Thank you for always giving me soo much love and affection.

I have soo many debts to pay to her and her uncle. Both emotionally and financially.

She used to get allowance from her uncle every day.

It was a long time ago when her uncle, our father figure used to live with us to take care of us. Then he left after we were grown enough to take care of ourselves.

She divided her allowance and gave it to me and nandu. Even thought we never asked her to do soo, she did.

We did not get any allowance because we were still young but she was elder.

Uncle started noticing this and gave more allowance to her. So that she could share it with us as well as save it for herself.

She is from a very rich family. But unfortunately something happened and her parents died.

Except her uncle. He was the only one left alive. He escaped from the unfortunate incident with gauri di.

The reason she lives in Mumbai is because she is in danger in rajasthan.

That's why her uncle never lets her come to rajasthan. He says that she is safe away from Rajasthan.

I don't know who the heck wants to hurt her. But if they do something then I will definitely try to protect di.

No one can harm gauri di as long as me and nandu are alive. I took the food from microwave and ate it.

Karan is soo kind. Don't mind me lts my habit to switch from one topic to another suddenly.

The way he diverts my mind from sad things by making me blush. He called me cuteee.

I am having this internal urge to scream but I cannot as everyone are sleeping except for me.