8. A gentleman

Ridhima's pov

I really shouldn't have came here. Why do I talk about such dramatic things like 'I want experience etc' when I can't even follow it.

I am a big stupid to come here. I already feel like throwing up due to the smell of alcohol.

Even though I say that I can protect myself by kicking him but I know very well that he is stronger than me.

When I thought this was disgusting I saw 'Mr. Choudhary'.

He stood up with a wicked smile on his face. I want to punch him in the face soo bad.

"Ohh hi beauty and Karan. You look pretty Ms. Singh." he said with his filthy mouth.

"Hello and I know." I gave him a fake smile. Karan was clearly controlling his anger because I could see him biting his inner cheek.

"Let's start the meeting shall we?" Karan asked with a straight face.

"Oh come on Singhania why are you in such a hurry. Let's have a talk , come and sit here." he said patting on the sofa.

We both were getting annoyed at this point. But we went and sat on the sofa. I sat near Karan.

"I don't have time Mr. Choudhary, hurry up and finish the meeting." Karan said losing his patience.

"heyy calm down buddy. I know you and your beautiful assistant hate this place but-" He said while liting a ciggerate.

"Yeahhh we do hate it." I replied instantly.

He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. No one looks hot while doing this but Karan.

"I have an offer for you. Just agree to that offer and the deal is done." he said while smoking.

I am feeling nauseous because of all of this. You people might think that
I am overreacting.

But as a person who has never smelled alcohol I want to just vomit. That damn smoke is making me cough.

I started coughing out loudly. Karan looked at me with concern and asked if I was okay.

"Yes sir I am okay. I just need to use the restroom." I said while coughing.

He was not convinced but still let me go to the restroom without asking much questions.

I almost ran to the restroom. I stood near the sink. Thank God, I am feeling way better now.

There is no smell here. I washed my face and dried it with napkin. I relaxed here for some time before going out.

I took a deep breath and went outside only to see the club is in a mess. Turns out a person is beating the heck out of someone.

I went near and saw that it was none other than Karan who was beating choudhary.

Karan's pov

I am quite worried about Ridhima. She did not look okay. I want to wrap this up quickly.

"What is the offer Mr. Choudhary?" I asked him sternly.

He came near my ear with a wicked smile. He kept a hand on my shoulder. I want to cut it off.

"I want to spend a night with your PA. Even you know she is damn hot especially her figu-" I punched him before he could continue.

How dare he speak like that about Ridhima. Not just Ridhima but any other women.

Anger filled in me completely. My blood is boiling. I kicked him and he fell on the floor.

I came to his level and started punching the shit out of him.

Many people came to stop me as it was his club but I could care less. They can't even call the police as even they do illegal stuff.

So basically no one can stop me now from killing him.

"HOW *punch* DARE YOU *punch SPEAK *punch* LIKE THAT *punch ABOUT HER!!"

I was going to punch him again but then someone held my hand. I was about to push them but-

"What are you doing Karan stop it!! He will die!!" Ridhima said stopping me.

"Then let him die!!" I said and was going to punch him again but Ridhima pulled me back.

"Ridhima I told you not to stop m-"

"SHUT UP KARAN, Can't you see that you are getting hurt too!!. YOUR DAMN KNUCKLES ARE BLEEDING." She shouted at me.

That's when I realised my hand was bleeding too. I did not even feel the pain because I was too busy beating him.

"Come let's go back." she said holding my hand. I wanted to beat him more but I am scared of Ridhima.

I took the papers of the file and tore them. I threw it on his face.

His face was almost unrecognisable due to the punches. He was still glaring at me while wincing in pain.

"I am cancelling the deal." I said and walked out with Ridhima. She was a little shocked but her focus was on my injury.

We sat in the car and I leaned on the seat. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down.

After some time I felt a pat on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Ridhima holding a bottle of water and first aid kit.

"Thank you." I took the bottle and drank the water.

"Are you okay now Karan?" She asked softly.

I just hummed. She started treating my wound. She slowly pressed the cotton swab on my hand.

I felt a little pain but I pushed it back. She was wincing more than me. I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Are you seriously laughing right now? You are soo badly hurt."