Flipped out.

AN- I know I'm jumping to this to quick but everyone wants Tim and Lucy to meet..so they'll be meeting next chapter.

A few days later Sadie's bullying got worse towards Rosie, it got to the point where Rosie refused to go into school.

"Mom I'm sick. I'm not going in school"Rosie says as she walks into the living room.
Lucy sighs and walks over to her and feels her forehead
"Your fine sweetie" Lucy says raising her eyebrow.
"I can't go into school." Rosie sighs and Lucy smiles softly.

"what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" Lucy asks curiously, rosie shakes her head
"No. Everything's fine. I'm going to get ready" she mumbles walking off, suddenly changing her mind.
Lucy was abit concerned.

Rosie was terrified to go into school, she didn't want to deal with Sadie..she takes off her pyjamas and puts on some clothes, looking at the multiple bruises she has from Sadie.

"Come on pumpkin we are going to be late" Lucy shouts and Rosie sighs and her eyes water up, she  quickly ties her hair into a plait.

She storms out of her room and glares at Lucy "don't call me pumpkin" she says and Lucy looks at her wide eyed
"Why not.?" She asks and rosie shakes her head
"It doesn't matter..but can you just stop please?" She begs and Lucy nods sadly.

She finishes getting sorted for school and she leaves with Lucy.

-

"Dad do you like my new jacket?" Sadie asks showing off her new cream leather jacket.
"it's really nice sweetie, when did you get it?" Tim asks serving up breakfast.

"I bought it when you took me and my friends to the mall the other day after school, it is nice isn't it" she smiles and sits on the kitchen island.
"it is" Tim agrees placing the plate of pancakes infront of Sadie.
"Thanks" Sadie says tucking in.
Tim inspects his teen daughter.
"How are you really? Settling back into school?" Tim asks.

Sadie pauses for a minute and stares at her plate and shrugs.
"You can talk to me sweetie? Anytime"Tim says softly.

"I mean. It is hard...everyone has both a mom and dad..and obviously my mom is dead it makes me jealous is suppose?" Sadie says quietly shrugging thinking about Rosie's perfect life..how her mom cares about her..that's why she's a bully to her.

"Look..I'm sorry to say it honey, but your mom..wasn't really there for you anyway..she was a terrible mother and we both knew she was going to drop dead with all the drugs she was on" Tim says bluntly to his daughter.

"She wasn't a terrible mother! She had problems dad!" Sadie snaps throwing her fork on the plate and grabbing her bag and storms out the house.
"Sadie!" Tim shouts following her out the house.
"leave me alone dad. I'm walking to school, I'm also walking home" Sadie shouts.

Tim shakes his head and leaves her be, he goes back into the house and gets ready for work.
-

The argument sadie had with her dad put her in a bad mood, she could literally flip out at someone at any minute, her mom was a sensitive subject for her.

She walks to school and meets her friends "why didn't your dad take you here?" Anna asks approaching her with the girls.
"he's an ass that's why" Sadie mumbles quietly.
"Are you okay?" Rylee asks Sadie and Sadie shrugs.
" I'm fine." She mumbles.

"we are here if you want to talk Sadie" Ava says softly placing a hand on Sadie's shoulder.
"Thank but I'm okay'" Sadie sighs and they walk into the school.

They were walking to their first period until someone bumped into Sadie.
"Oh- oh I sorry"
-

Rosie was in the car with Lucy looking out the window nervously.
"you can come to me for anything you know that right?" Lucy says to her daughter and Rosie sighs.
"Yep"

"what's going on?" Lucy asks and Rosie shakes her head "nothing".
"Okay. Well have a good day at school. Bye sweetie" Lucy says pulling up to the school and Rosie doesn't reply she just gets out the car and strolls inside.

Rosie was walking to first period, she was stuck in her own thoughts, she wasn't even paying attention to her surroundings. Should she tell her mom about Sadie? She thinks.

Then suddenly she bumps into someone "Oh- oh I sorry" Rosie stutters as she takes a step back and straightens her glasses and realises who she bumped into..of course it had to be Sadie

"Fucking bitch should watch where you are going!!" Sadie snaps pushing Rosie against the lockers and dropping her bag.
"I- I said I was sorry." Rosie says tearing up.
"I don't care if you're fucking sorry or not! Stay out my way..!" Sadie snaps, she flipped out..she wasn't even going to do anything to Rosie that day.

Crowds were forming and people were getting cameras out, Sadie's friends were laughing..Rosie started crying, Sadie was getting more pissed off by the minute..the anger that's been built up in her off the argument she had with her dad that morning was finally released.

She punched Rosie a few times and she fell to the floor in pain.
"oi don't you dare fucking hurt her, I've seen you bully her for ages now!" A girl says approaching Sadie out of the crowd.
Sadie was raging so she approached the girl and started punching her too, and pinned her to to floor.

Then suddenly she felt her self getting dragged off her by the principal and her friend rylee and Ava.
"Sadie Bradford head to my office now!" The principal says letting go to check on Rosie and the other girl, multiple teachers were there checking to see if they were okay.

Rylee and Ava still had a grip of sadie incase she went for someone else.
Sadie pulled out of their grip and snatched her bag from the ground and stormed to the principal's office alone, Rosie was sent to the nurse with the other girl.

Teachers cleared the crowds and made everyone head  to period one.
Sadie was sitting against the wall infront of the principals office waiting for her to come.
She didn't mean to flip..she was just angry and hurting.

Finally the principal came and gestures Sadie to stand up and follow her in they both take a seat.
"your behaviour is getting out of hand now Sadie! You were out of control last year and you're even worse now, we are suspending you." The principal says.

Sadie glares at her. "fucking do what you want" she snaps.
"language Sadie! I'm calling your father in for a meeting with Rosie's mother"the principal says.
"why?!" Sadie snaps
"multiple students came forward as we were clearing the crowd after the conflict that happened. They all say you have been bullying a few people but..Rosie got the most of it." The principal explains

Sadie didn't reply she just crossed her arms,
"Sit outside. And wait for your dad to come" she says and grabs the phone and typed in Tim's number and Rosie's mom's number and tells the nurse to send Rosie straight to her office.

Sadie sighs and sits outside on the floor.
-
"Okay you're good to go..is there anything you need?" The nurse says patching up the last few injuries on Rosie.
Rosie shakes her head and grabs her bag.
"The principal told me to tell you that your mom has been called in..so just wait outside of the principals office" the nurse says to Rosie and Rosie nods silently and walks towards the office.

She sees Sadie on the floor with her knees up and her head in her knees, Rosie just shakes her head and sits on a chair the other side of the hallway and avoids any contact with Sadie.