Fight back went wrong

It was lunch, Rosie was sat on her own as always. Sadie and her friends sat with her and Rosie sighs
"It's nice weather out here isnt it?" Sadie chuckles and Rosie shrugs and plays with her food.
"it's abit hot, Rosie you look abit on the hot side" Anna comments with a smirk.

"ah yeah, I can cool you down if you want. We don't want anyone passing out around here" Sadie chuckles opening her bottle of water and throwing it all over Rosie, Rosie gasped  Give her a big punch she remembers her mom saying, she hears everyone laugh around her and anger that she's held in forever built up in her.

Rosie reached over the table and grabbed Sadie's hair and dragged her and hit her head off the table multiple times while punching her until Sadie was unconscious. No one did anything to stop it as it was so unexpected, no one expected  Rosie was going to do anything.

Sadie lays unconscious on the floor with a black eye and a bleeding nose, rylie and Anna and a bunch of other people sat with Sadie waiting for a teacher to come when ava went over to Rosie and pushed her on the floor.
"You fat bitch!!! Watch you have coming!"  Ava snapped at Rosie, a few other people screamed at Rosie sticking up for Sadie, Rosie was still dripping of water from the water Sadie threw.

Teachers came over, Sadie still didn't wake up.
"Everyone back away!!" Miss car shouts and pulls out her phone to call Tim or Angela..no response.
Miss Carr calls 911 as it's worrying Sadie hasn't woken up, she'll try and call Tim at the hospital again when they were there.

Rosie got her self up and clutched her bag and ran off, everyone was too focused on Sadie and worried about her to notice, Sadie was popular and everyone loved her and they wanted to know if she was going to be okay.

"can one of you girls come with us and tell us what's happened?" Miss Carr asks when the paramedics come and take Sadie into the ambulance.
"I will" Ava says and miss carr nods and they get into the ambulance with Sadie.

Everyone went back to class worried for Sadie.

-

Rosie ran to the bathroom, she was still soaking wet. She didn't mean to hurt anyone seriously, How is it fair that Sadie hadn't got into trouble for anything she's done but when Rosie reacts she's going to get into so much trouble with everyone.

She starts shaking really bad, she goes over to wash her face in the sink and she takes a few deep breaths to level her breathing..before a huge group of girls came into the bathroom.

"How dare you fucking do that to Sadie, you disgusting cow!" Rylie shouts.
"She-she hurt me..so many times..I -I didn't mean to!" Rosie panics, the girls shook their heads and pushes Rosie into a stall and shoves her head into the dirty toilet water and chuckles..they leave Rosie crying on the bathroom floor.

-

Sadie was connected to oxygen, and was giving medications to help her wake up, miss Carr and Ava were sat next to her while a EMT tries to examine her.

"What's happened?" Miss Carr asks Ava.
Ava shrugs.
"Sadie went to apologise to Rosie about everything, and Rosie grabbed Sadie's hair and kept punching her and smashing her head off the table. Sadie threw her water off Rosie while she was doing it trying to get her off her..but no." Ava lies, and miss carr sighs and nods..
"Looks like I need to get miss Chen and mr Bradford down to school when everything is resolved" miss carr comments.

They arrive at the hospital and they go through the emergency doors.
"What do we have?" A doctor asks.
"14 year old female, a significant amount of hits to the head, knocked unconscious still breathing. Hasn't gained consciousness at all" the emt asks.

Suddenly Tim runs over.

-

Tim and Angela were pacing up and down the corridor, they kept seeing people being brought in.

Lucy was approaching them when Tim recognises one of the people brought in, it was Sadie..
"It's Sadie!" Tim exclaims running over, Lucy and Angela on his trail.

"What's happened!!" Tim snaps feeling a wave of nausea when he sees the state his daughter is in..he can't loose her too.
"Sargent Bradford back up" a doctor demands and Tim shakes his head.
"She is my daughter! What has happened!" Tim snaps and miss carr shakes her head from the side
"Mr Bradford stand to the side for a minute while they settle her into a room" miss carr says and Tim nods and covers his face with his hands anxiously.

Then he notices Ava was with miss Carr
"What on earth has happened Ava" Tim asks and Ava glares at Lucy who was now stood with them.
"Her freak of a daughter" Ava points and Lucy's eyes widened.