we dealt with her

"I don't believe my daughter would do such thing" Lucy says as her, Ava and the principal walk into the school.
"Well she did. I watched it with my own eyes." Ava scoffed and Lucy sighs.

"okay enough. Ava find me Rosie, be nice. Don't even speak to her, miss Chen come with me to my office" miss carr says and Ava and Lucy nod and go their separate ways.

Ava goes straight up to Anna and rylie and a group of girls and boys stood together in the hallway.
"Where's Rosie?" Ava asks and Anna chuckles.
"We've already dealt with her..how's Sadie? I bet her dad is going wild?" Anna says and Ava sighs.
"she's getting a bunch of head scans and tests done, she still hasn't gained consciousness. And yeah Tim has gone mental..he was threatening her mom, if his co worker, Angela? I believe her name is didn't have a grip of him he would have exploded"  Ava says and everyone gasps and laughs.

"Well Rosie is in the bathroom, we've dealt with her" rylie laughs, Ava frowns
"Dealt with how?" She asks and everyone shrugs
"Oh you know the old swirly" rylie laughs and so does everyone else.
"You seriously put her face in the toilet? You could have done more" Ava laughs and walks to the girls bathroom, she thought no one here until she heard crying coming from one of the stalls.

Ava sighs and knocks "Rosie come out your needed at the principal's office" she says, she hears a sniffle.
"N-no" Rosie replies.
"Look Rosie. I can't be arsed with this, you've seriously hurt my best friend. Your mom and the principal is in the office I've been sent to grab you. It's Ava" Ava begs and Rosie doesn't reply for a while, Ava was going to kick the door through until Rosie spoke up.

"Can you get my mom..please?" She asks and Ava groans and leaves and walks to the principals office.
"uhh miss Chen. Rosie is in the bathroom crying she isn't leaving..she's requested for you" Ava informs and Lucy stands up
"If you've hurt a hair on her head I swear.." Lucy says and Ava puts her hands up in surrender
"Trust me I haven't. I do admit I did at the scene but I haven't here..she's crying just go grab her so I can go back to class" Ava snaps and Lucy nods and leaves to go to the bathroom, miss Carr follows Lucy but stops to talk to Ava.

"You are free to go to class. Thanks ava" the principal says and Ava sighs in relief and walks off, she pulls out her phone to message Tim, she has his number saved in her contacts for whenever Sadie needed him.

'Hi mr Bradford. It's Ava. Please give me any updates on Sadie, all of us are worried sick and we send our love and condolences' she types and presses send and heads to class with everyone else.

-
Lucy and miss car ran to the bathroom
"Pumpkin are you in here?" Lucy asks softly then hears her daughter sniffle and a stall door unlock.

Rosie comes out the stall and Lucy covers her mouth at her daughter's state..her glasses were gone, she was soaking head to toe, her eyes were red and puffy her hair was a mess..her clothes were a mess.
"Oh come here my baby, come here" Lucy says stretching out her arms and immediately Rosie ran into them and broke down, they didn't realise miss car left the room.

"I- I didn't mean to..she- she threw water off me..and been picking on me all day..and for ever..I just reacted.then her huge group of friends dunked my head in the toilet.I didn't mean to hurt her..I don't know-" Rosie stutters and Lucy soothes her daughters back and sighs
"I understand honey, please take a deep breath..and calm down in four and out four" Lucy says softly and Rosie takes a few deep breaths.

Miss Carr returns with some clothes from lost and found and hands them to Rosie full of sympathy.
"Here. I guessed your sizes. You dry up and meet me back at my office" she says softly.
Lucy silently thanks the principal and miss Carr leaves.

-

Lucy, Rosie and miss Carr was sat in the office and Rosie was a lot calmer..miss carr sent a pupil to look for Rosie's glasses and they were found.

"Okay Rosie what happened?" Miss Carr asks and Rosie sighs
"She's been bullying me. Her first day back from suspension she already picked on me and was sent to hospital. This morning she was giving me a lecture about getting her suspended and then at lunch she sat with me and threw water off me..that is when I reacted..but she torments me all the time" Rosie says confidently and miss carr sighs.

"We have no proof..but trust me Rosie I don't think it's all you. I'm sorry so say your suspended until further notice and we will be investigating this incident , we will invite you back in for a meeting when mr Bradford is feeling up to it and when we know Sadie is well to decide and find out what's happening ." Miss Carr says, and everyone thought it was fair.