back at school

Tw: mentions of sh

2 weeks had past, Sadie's suspension and healing time was over, Tim took 2 weeks worth of PTO days so Sadie wasn't left alone at any point. Tim spoke to Lucy here and there seeing how Rosie was coping and see if they needed anything from him. It was Sadie's first day back at school and Tim's first day back at work after the events.

Sadie comes into the kitchen as her dad shouted her for breakfast.
"here you go sweetie" Tim says placing her toast and eggs in front of her.
"Thanks." She mumbles and sighs.
"You're welcome. You are going to be good at school, and from now on okay?" Tim states and Sadie ignores him.

"Can I have my phone back." She asks and Tim snaps his head to her.
"No." He snaps.
"Come on. What if I get kidnapped or something on the way home from school or what if I need you?" She snaps in the same tone.
"well if you get kidnapped they'll bring you straight back because of your disgusting attitude. And if you need me, go to the office and call me. But you won't, I'm dropping you off and picking you up everyday." Tim states.

"Why are you such a dick?" She snaps throwing her fork on her plate and storming back to her room.
"shouldn't have bullied Rosie! Actions have consequences!" Tim shouts back.
"I wish mom was alive and that you were the one that died!" She screams back viciously, that was a knife to Tim's heart, he literally stumbled back as if the words attacked him..

He holds onto the counter top and takes a few deep breaths, she really said that..? No Tim. She didn't mean it. She's just mad.

"I'll be in the truck waiting." Tim says loud enough for Sadie to hear, he leaves the house and jumps into the truck.

Sadie comes out not long later, she didn't say a word to Tim in the truck. She didn't say sorry, she didn't say bye when she got out either. Tim had a heavy pit in his stomach..he wishes everything was perfect between him and his daughter like it is like Lucy and her daughter.

-

"Rosie, come on sweetie time to wake-up" Lucy knocks on Rosie's door and heads back to the kitchen.

Rosie sighs and wakes up, she rubs her eyes feeling the sting from her wrists and thighs..she wants to stop..but the guilt and shame of it drowns her making her do it more..She's addicted to the sensation and pain..it distracts her from all the demons.. it sends a buzz of relief through her when she sees the blood flowing out of her skin. She thought after Sadie apologised, she'll become better. But no, Sadie's words still float around in her head..she keeps getting worse.

She climbs out of bed slowly dragging her self to her bathroom, she takes one look in the mirror and sighs. Black bags were forming, pale, spots due to lack of self care..greasy knotted hair..

She grabs her comb and combs her hair before grabbing hair spray and a gel to do a slick back for the 6th day in a row as she has no energy to wash her hair. She goes to her closet and sees the amount of short sleeve tees that she can't wear..as it will reveal her deepest darkest secret.

She grabs another hoodie and some baggy jeans before grabbing her phone and AirPods and glasses and heading to the kitchen.

"Hey honey." Lucy smiles placing a pancake on the counter with a smiley face made out of chocolate chips.

"Hey" she smiles back and starts to pick at her food.
"The weathers nice today. Are you sure you want to wear that?" Lucy asks and Rosie nods.
"Uhh yeah. Schools air con is just always so cold you know?" Rosie lies.
"ah they really need to invest in some heating aren't I right?" Lucy smiles brightly back.