principals office.

Tim glares at his daughter.
"Dad I haven't..she's making it up!" Sadie snaps and Tim raises his eyebrows.
"Yes you have you brat!! You've made my daughter's life a living hell!! She hasn't been her self because of you!!" Lucy snaps at Sadie.
"Don't you fucking dare speak to my daughter like that!" Tim shouts at Lucy

"Okay. Okay. Calm down! If that's true Sadie why have I called your dad in today?" The principal asks and Sadie shrugs, Tim looks at the principal.
"What actually happened today?" He asks curiously and the principal sighs.

"Sadie pushed Rosie into the lockers and started punching her over and over again..then another pupil tried to stick up for Rosie, and Sadie went for her too..that was when I dragged her off the pupil." The principal explains and Sadie sighs.
"that's not exactly true! I didn't just push rosie into the lockers!" Sadie shouts.

"Sadie quiet down" Tim tells his daughter.
"Your daughter is out of hand!" Lucy shouts, Tim snaps his head to her "you have no clue what you're talking about" Tim glares at Lucy.
"mr Bradford and miss Chen..calm down" the principal snaps.

"So what happened before you punched Rosie?" The principal asked crossing her arms and Sadie sighs.
"She walked into me, I wasn't in the right frame of mind okay?it could of been anyone not just Rosie! Why am I getting accused of bullying her!" Sadie explains getting annoyed.

"Because you have been bullying me.." Rosie whispers loud enough for everyone to hear, everyone turns to Rosie.
"What's been going on Rosie?" The principal asks.
"She's been tormenting me for ages, she doesn't leave me alone- she throws things off me, makes fun of me, follows me around school for fun. Sometimes physically hurts me" Rosie explains recalling every interaction she's had with Sadie.

"your a sick horrible bully!" Lucy turns to Sadie.
"Like o said before don't speak to my daughter like that" Tim shouts.
"Maybe teach your daughter bullying isn't okay then!!!" Lucy replies and Tim's eyes widen.
"Are you questioning my parenting skills?!" Tim snaps back.

"THATS ENOUGH! You are acting worse than the kids" the principal snaps.
"Sadie is that true? What Rosie said?" Tim asks his daughter with raised eyebrows.
"No! Dad I haven't! Gosh! I've had enough" Sadie lies, and stands up grabbing her bag getting ready to walk out the room until Tim grabbed her arm and pulls her back on the chair.

"Look miss, we have been going through an awful time okay? Sadie's struggling..and I don't think Sadie would bully someone, I didn't bring her up that way. I am aware she is tough work, and recently her behaviour and attitude is getting more and more out of hand, and im trying to help her with it..Rosie her behaviour isn't just aimed at you" Tim explains softly, Rosie doesn't reply and Sadie looks down at her lap.

"Going through a tough time doesn't explain why Sadie is bullying my daughter!" Lucy says angrily.
Tim raises his eyebrow at her and rage fills his body, he covers his face with his hands.
"My wife, and her mom died okay?! Just before school started so please! Please back off!!" Tim snaps at Lucy..no one said anything.

He stands up "I'm done. Come on Sadie we are going" he says grabbing her bag and walking her out.
"this school is a fucking joke" Tim mumbles on the way out.
"tell me about it" Sadie says knowing that she did actually torture Rosie.