i cant even look at you

"Let's give them privacy" Angela suggested to Tim who was watching the girls laugh and happily reconnected.

"Yeah" Tim nodded and told the girls where they were going.

Tim and Angela leave the room and head to the cafeteria "she seems much better" Angela commented.
"Yeah." Tim nods.

"Are you okay in your self? You seem out of it." Angela asks and Tim shrugs.
"I don't know if I'm okay. Don't worry about me, I'm focussing on Sadie and getting Rosie done." Tim says.

Angela frowns "course I'm going to worry about you you're my best friend" Angela nudges him as they grab coffees and walk to take a seat.
"I'm fine Angela, please. I'm not focusing on me until everything is over" Tim says and Angela sighs.
"You do need to look after yourself Tim. You haven't changed in a day or two, you haven't showered. Maybe set off and have some Time to your self and come back. You need to be in the right mindset to even take care of Sadie on your own." Angela says and Tim takes a huge mouthful of coffee.

"I can shower later." He says emotionless.
Angela rolls her eyes, Tim is a frustrating person to deal with.
"No Tim. Now. You stink like hell, you look like hell. If not for your self for Sadie and me" Angela reasons and Tim sighs and nods.
"I'll tell Sadie that you're gone, don't worry I have her Tim." Angela says.

Tim thanks her and they finish their coffees and Tim sets off and Angela heads back to the room..she was about to walk in until she heard the girls talking..

"what are we going to do Sadie" Angela hears one of the girls say..are they in trouble?? Angela wonders.

"What do you mean" she hears her goddaughter reply, Angela stands there curiously and fully intrigued.
"You know ,Rosie? We can't get her punished..it was our fault you're here remember?! We all know what we, well mostly you've done" Angela hears the same girl reply, oh for fucks sake Angela thought.

Have they all really been bullying Rosie this whole time, Angela pinches her nose angrily and waited for the rest of the conversation to come.
""What so your blaming me. She put me in here" Sadie replies..Angela sighs deeply..it takes everything in her not to burst in.

"Yeah. I am blaming you, she was sticking up for her self. I'm not getting the blame and shit for something you've done. You've tortured her and bullied her the most Sadie..just because what she's a target or because you're jealous of her that she has both parents. You should have seen her in the bathrooms crying after idiots stuck her head in the toilet, I'm sorry I was taking your side this whole time till now. I feel gut sorry for that girl and guilty as fuck. And now she stuck up for her self and brought you down, she's going to get punished?? But non of us has been punished for anything we've done to her we all targeted her because she was an easy target but now..I've realised how disgusting we've all been."

Angela was frozen shocked..she really thought that Sadie was telling the truth when she swore she wasn't bullying..she was mad. She knows she should really get Tim here now but he's probably half way home and she really wants him to take care of himself..plus she wants the girls to own up to him.

Angela takes a step forward to the door incase Sadie pounces and hurts Ava, she clearly doesn't know what Sadie is capable of. She listens to the rest of the conversation.
"You can't be serious" another girl jumps in clearly still taking Sadie's side.

""Don't you dare bring up my mom!! If you want to go and hang about with little pumpkin freak no one is stopping you" sadie shouts
"Maybe I will, she's much nicer than you fake ass bitches anyway." She hears the girl reply and storm out to leave, Angela remained in the same position to process everything and she suddenly felt a shorted figure run into her and step back regretfully and looks up.

"Oh..Angela hey...how much did you hear exactly..?"Ava asks quietly.
Angela steps back and crosses her arms, her brows were furrowed.
"All of it. We are going to go in there and you four are going to tell me what the fuck is going on" Angela snaps gesturing for Ava to step back inside.

They walk into the hospital room and rylee, Anna and Sadie's faces paled.
"you four better be fucking joking." Angela snaps.
"Where's dad" Sadie asks panicking.
"Gone home to shower and change. This has took a huge toll on his Sadie!! He's struggling mentally..he's ruining him self and not taking care of him self. For what? Huh? For what? To fucking find out his daughter has been a lying brat the whole time?!" Angela snaps furiously.

"But auntie Angela-" Sadie pleads her eyes tearing up, Angela puts her hand up and shakes her head, she then snaps her head to the remaining three girls.
"Take a seat now! " she shouts gesturing to the chairs at the side of the room.

"Are you going to tell dad?" Sadie asks panicking
Angela scoffs and laughs hysterically "is that all you care about right now?! Sadie you have all tortured a poor girl, lied about it, and made your self a victim. And you've got away with it!!! You're a malicious compulsive liar! You are going to tell your dad, then he can sort out what goes on from there." Angela snaps angrily, she doesn't mean to be that horrible to Sadie but it's made her more than mad..she was angry, furious.

Sadie teared up, the other girls looked at the floor awkwardly.
"Auntie Angela, I didn't.." Sadie says and Angela's jaw dropped.
"You've got to be kidding me..I just heard your whole argument with ava! So don't lie to me" Angela snaps and a nurse comes in.

"Ex-excuse me do you mind being abit more quiet..or calm down or I will have to get security to remove you from the premises." She stutters and Angela sighs.
"Yes. Sorry." She responds and looks back at the four girls after the doctor leaves.

"You three can go. Go home. Expect a phone call telling them what's happened with in the next few days. So I suggest you telling them first" Angela says to Ava, Anna and rylee. The three girls nod quickly and leave.

Sadie stares at Angela "I don't even know how you can look at me Sadie..I can't look at you. I can't...I'm standing outside." Angela sighs and takes a seat just outside of the hospital room..
Sadie broke down into tears.