Chapter 27 : The Rogue and Bronze

Notes : This covers about one and a half years of Daemon's life in Runestone. The Chapter ends with Daemon receiving an interesting offer. 

Daemon Targaryen (107 A.C. First Moon)

Runestone – A week after Daemon's arrival.

He hated all of it. Every part of Runestone wasn't to his taste. His wife had been, as had remembered. An annoying woman was forced upon him. But he had built his strength and, one day, reclaimed what was rightfully his. Not that of his younger half-breed brother, and now he would sire half-breeds as well. A thought irked him, but if he wanted Runestone under his control, he needed an heir by his wife.

Why couldn't he have been betrothed to Laena, or his niece, for that matter? No, he was to be shipped to Vale. Then, his child with Mysaria died at the sea, and he blamed both his brothers for the child's death.

He drank deep from the arbor gold, and the drink burned his throat, and he stood up. He was going to do what he munched and sire the heir he needed to rise again. If everything went alright, he had an heir until he could sire a true heir on a Valyrian. If everything went even better, his wife would died in childbirth. That thought made him hard, so he supposed it could all work.

(Warning Non-consensual).

He opened the door of the bronze bitch chambers. "Ah, dear wife, how perfect you are already in a sleep garment; it will save us some time." With a smile, he sat down on a chair in the room and removed his boots. "What do you think you are doing here" She scowled. "Do something we both loath to do." He said as he removed his vest and upper garment. "What!"

"What you think I jested when we last spoke? I need an heir." He snarled as he removed his shirt. Leaving him bare up to his chest. It was still hard to think of her death. He smirked.

"Hmm, at least you're hard husband. Last time, you couldn't get it up." His bronze bitch said with a smirk. He stood up in anger and walked toward. "I loath you." As he pushed her to the wall. "I loath my brothers for having to sire an heir on you." He growled in anger as he held her wrist. He moved his hand to her waist, grabbing it tightly.

"A prince, in name only, the rest of you, is just as low as a common beggar. A pity your younger brother was born first. He seems like a fine young man." She snarled in the face.

"You bitch," He said as he pushed her toward the bed. Pushing her on her belly. "Stop, not like this." She cried out. "Well, I stop the moment seed has taken root in this hostile environment." He growled in her ear as he held his wife down.

"Duty, my brother calls it. Just think I'm him. I shall imagine someone else as well." He spat toward her, undid his trousers, and lifted her sleeping garment. "Daemon stop this, I'm not a whore, to be taken like one." She growled, but he didn't listen anymore.

He just thought of taking his niece instead. Breaking her maidenhead, however, he wondered if that was still around with all the riding his Bronze Bitch did. He spits on his cock, and aligns himself with the bitch cunt. He had said this to her she had a fine round ass.

He growled as push his cock inside, a tight hole and all, as he pushed through his wife's maidenhead. "Ahh," he heard his wife hiss out. She didn't move after that as he took her like a bitch. She was, after all, his bronze bitch. After closing his eyes, he imagined Rhaenyra with Silver-gold hair and purple eyes. He grunted at the thought and, after some time. He didn't know how, but he was able to spill his seed in his bronze bitch cunt. He pulled out of her cunt, and his seed spilled out. With some blood, well, at least she was a maiden. He thought as he looked at his bitch cunt.