Chapter 37: Second of his name: Hunt

Aemon Targaryen (109 A.C. Ninth Moon)

Kingswood

He woke a little disoriented as he had been traveling for two days and had a late feast the previous night. The sight he woke up against was something. He had yearned for the moment Laena had left his side. Rhaenyra, her warm body still pressed against him felt relaxing, and it felt right. Dragons were meant to be together.

The sun was coming up, and a slight glow fell upon Rhaenyra's pavilion. Rays of sunlight escaped through the gaps at the sides of the pavilion. They hit her hair, making it shine and making her even more beautiful than she already was.

He trailers her body with his fingers under the covers and gently touches her smooth skin. His hands traced past her cheek. He felt the urge to kiss her. He did, and his lips connected with her cheek. Her eyes opened then, and those perfect purple eyes looked back at him.

"Morning," he mumbled toward her as he kissed her on those pretty lips. As did he, he enclosed her in an embrace, his hands traveling down her back. "Aemon" escaped from Rhaenyra's lips as he found her cunt. He found her clit, and more little gaps escaped her.

"Nice to awake like this." He purred in her ear. "Yes," Came as an answer, and she sounded very lusty. He felt encouraged and dipped a finger inside of her, finding her wet. "Aemon." She moaned, finding her lips too much to resist. He kissed her again. He enjoyed kissing her, and Rhaenyra matured more into a woman when he was gone. Even if before, she was already a true Valyrian beauty.

"Please, yes. Kesa." Rhaenyra moaned as she came. "Damn, by Meraxes." He did not want to leave there and found his desire building. He speared her legs eagerly, finding them willingly open. His cock was already hard as he pushed it into his wife's pretty cunt.

"Nyra." He moaned, and he felt her warm, slick channel around his cock. Moans and gasp an escaping, Rhaenyra, his cock went up and down her cunt, he found it a very pleasant place. His hands found her face, cradling as he kissed her, and it didn't take long for his tongue to join with hers.

He groaned as his pleasure built up. Having not lain with a woman for almost nine moons did weaken his resistance to his wife's wonderfully tight and wet cunt. "Aemon, are going make it difficult for us to go hunting. You make your wife wanton whore for her husband." Well, those words she spoke did it. He grunted, as thrust deep as seed shot out, filling her up. He did go for a couple more thurst, making his wife moan his name as did.

As he finished, he lay atop her, whispering, "Forgive me, my sweet, I couldn't resist. You looked irresistible as you slept, my perfect Princess."

"Well, you were equally irresistible yesterday," she murmured in return. "I had to bide my time until we went to bed until I could have you all to myself. Do you know how maddening it was after almost three years without you?"

"I know. I wish I had been here instead, with you and Laena. I also wanted to support you when you went to the Vale. You were a true queen, fighting for your subjects and kin. I'm proud to call Rhaenyra Targaryen, savior of the Vale, as my wife and niece." He said as he stared into those polls of purple. He remembered when he read her letter in the Vale, and his heart dropped a few stairs.

"Thank you. Your mother told me the same thing. I was inspired by what was right and to fight like you and Laena. Yet war is something I can do without from now on. I would rather even face the battles my mother always spoke of. Then return to blood, fire, and carnage of battles in war." He smiled at her at her words.

"True, I can understand you. Fighting can be horrible, and on a dragon's back, you sometimes feel the weight of it even more. Yet sometimes, when I fought on foot with my men. There is a drunken happiness to it that takes away everything, and the heat of battle only remains at that moment. It is a quietness in the storm, so to speak." He explained and had felt some of those rare moments in the battles that he had fought. That was just the battle, and nothing else matters. Your mind is clear, and you just fight and command.