Chapter 25

:this chapter consist the history of why Becky married Freen, I hope everyone is not confuse anymore.

//

I was alone one night in our house. Richie was nowhere to be found, i've been looking for him for three days yet nothing even her shadow is visible. My heart is struggling to navigate the noise, the chaos in my thoughts hustle like a storm inside my mind as I am captivated with the four corner walls of my room.

It was storming, the thunders roaring like an angry mammal from above, the lightning reflecting on the glass of my window as I wrapped myself in a ball trying to calm my own body. The rain poured down the streets, it's droplet soaking the streets as the smell of petrichor invaded my nosetril.

"Where the heck are you Richie!" I murmured, my voice inaudible concealed by the thunders.  My hands were shaking, I succumbed into the warmth of my bed yet it wasn't enough. I craved for another presence, a presence that will make me feel safe.

Then suddenly, there was a knock in the door. Three consecutive knocks, soft yet demanding. As if the other person on the other side of the door is waiting for someone to open it, and if no one does they will. My foot touched the cold marble in the floor, each steps conveys hesitation and fright, yet something within me hope that it was brother who knock.

The closer I get to the doctor the louder the thumping of my heart gets. There was a silent whisper of uncertainty in my heart but the gnawing curiosity is killing me, so I prompted holding the knob in my hands peeping in the peephole but saw nothing.

I opened the door, the rain soaking my feet as it is blown by the wind drenching my pajamas a little.

"Hi!" A woman voice made me flinch. She was standing beside the door frame, face covered in hoodie and all I can see is nothingness.

"H-hi." I replied. " What can I do for you?" I inquired, I notice her switching of behaviors making me anxious every moving second.

"Do you know Richard Armstrong." She asked.

"Yeah, i'm her sister... do you kneed anything from him?" I asked but before the woman can answer my question, my phone in my pocket vibrated.

Don't open the door for anyone, not even to those who are looking for me. I'll be home in a few minutes.

It was Richie.

My heart skipped a bit reading his message but despite the nervousness, I nudge it aside. It's too late to tell me that when I already opened the door. "Ah Miss? How can I help you? I'm kinda already sleepy so i'll be heading to bed."

The woman remained stoic, the lights in the porch were dim so I cannot see her face. Only her lips and her prominent nose. How sexy.

"Miss?" I repeated, this time the woman moved as if she as snapped out of her trance. " If you don't have any business to do here i'm gonna excuse myself."

"No!" Her voice rang, the goal of closing the door and securing myself again in the comfort of my room failed. Her hands block the door as she pulled my wrist back. " You are coming with me... Boys! Take her!" Then suddenly lots of black suited men picked me up, one of them tied my hands and one pressed a towel in my nose as I started losing consciousness. "Richie boy... Come home and show your face or else i'll kill your sister."

Then everything black out.

********

"Alpha what did you do! Don't drag my sister into this mess! This is my fault please... Please i'm begging you let her go!" I heard Richie's voice full of rage, I thought I was dreaming, I thought the events earlier were only an effect of my restless ay but it wasn't. As I opened my eyes slowly by slowly, I notice all those black men standing on either side of the wall, the woman earlier stood in front of them smirking at Richie while my brother was standing few meters away with a sniper held in her head. "Alpha please!"