Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Diana is the sister of Phillies player Brandon Marsh. Diana has been dating her brothers best friend in secret for months Diana has been dating Alec Bohm. Brandon is protective of Diana since she came to live with him with her 4 year old son Aiden. It's not until secrets happen that things get more complicated.

"Go daddy!" Aiden yelled as he sat beside Diana watching the Phillies play and Alec had just hit a ball. Diana cheered but ignored Aidens comment. Kay Harper Bryce's wife was sat next to them and heard Aiden.

"Diana?" Kay asked and Diana's head shot up.

"Are you gonna correct him?" Kay asked and Diana looked confused as she looked at Aiden who was now happily playing with Krew Kay and Bryce's son.

"What did he do?" Diana asked confused and Kay shook her head with a giggle.

"Aiden just called Alec daddy" Kay said and Diana's face drained of color.

"He did what.."Diana said shocked not knowing what to say.

"I'm sure it just slipped" Diana said as she suddenly felt ill.

"I have to use the bathroom can you watch Aiden please?" Diana asked and Kay nodded before diana rushed away to vomit, Diana tried to quickly compose herself and go back to the game but was stopped By Britt one of the ball girls who had her eye on Alec and briefly had a fling with him.

"Leave Alec alone Diana, he's mine"Britt said stepping infront of Diana and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Britt, I really don't have time for this bye"Diana said before rushing back to her seat.

"Everything ok? You don't look too good you're pale" Kay said and Diana nodded picking Aiden up.

"I'm fine just not feeling well"Diana said as she felt light headed and drank some water to try to help it wasn't long before the game was over and Diana and Kay were in the dugout Diana was with Alec alone as Brandon played with Aiden on the field.

"You did so good, we saw the home run"Diana said and Alec chuckled stepping closer and kissing her she kissed him back before breaking the kiss.

"No, Brandon he could walk in any second"Diana said shaking her head.

"Plus I need to talk to you about something..I think Aiden is seeing too much of Us"Diana said as Alec wrapped his arms around her.

"Mm how much is too much?" Alec asked kissing her neck and Diana sighed softly.

"He called you daddy when you hit the home run" Diana said and Alec stiffened before stepping away from her.

"I'm sorry" Alec said quietly clearly not sure what to say.

"It's ok, I just want you to know he said it naturally with no one saying it to him" Diana said and Alec nodded.

"I'm just worried you know what if he says that infront of my mom or B?" Diana asked and Alec nodded sitting down covering his face with his hands.

"What do we do?" Alex asked looking up at Diana.

"I think we should maybe slow things between us down, I don't want Aiden confused" Diana said and Alec nodded as he stood up and grabbed his shirt putting it on.

"I understand and will do whatever you need me to" Alec said before kissing Diana again and she kissed him back before leaving the room with teary eyes, once again she felt the same sick feeling and dizzy feeling she'd felt earlier and she fell to the ground blacking out.

"Diana?!" Alec said a moment later when he too was leaving the room and he saw her laying there on the floor and quickly called 911.