Chapter 7

Chapter 7

"We need to talk" Brandon said after the game as he found Diana hanging by Kay on the field with the kids.

"What is it Brandon?" Diana asked as she sat watching Aiden play.

"Are you seeing Jake again?" Brandon asked and Diana shook her head no.

"Absolutely not! He left me pregnant Brandon of course I'm not seeing him why would you think that?!" Diana asked as Brandon now sat beside her.

"Are you seeing Alec?" Brandon asked ignoring her question.

"Brandon, let it go I'm not seeing either one of them alright" Diana said firmly as Aiden tried to catch Krew who was running from him giggling.

"Where's.."Diana said looking around as if she was expecting someone.

"Alec?" Brandon asked raising a suspicious eye brow at her.

"Brandon, What did you do? Listen I'm not dating anyone I'm actually considering taking Aiden and moving back to Georgia"Diana said as she stood up and walked over to Kay.

"Can you watch Aiden?" Diana asked and Kay nodded before Diana walked off toward the clubhouse area that the families were allowed to be in, she found Alec in his area just packing his things after showering.

"Hey" Diana said and Alec ignored her continuing what he was doing.

"Alec? Hello?" Diana said looking at him confused, Diana reached out and put a hand on his shirtless chest before he grabbed her hand lightly.

"Don't" Alec said coldly before continuing what he was doing as if she wasn't there.

"Alec, what the hell?" Diana said putting her hands on her hips as Alec sat down.

" Alec what's going on?" Diana asked as she went to sit on his lap and he moved her beside him.

"I know about Jt" Alec said coldly and Diana looked shocked and confused.

"What? Who told you?" Diana asked shocked and Alec rolled his eyes.

"JT did I'm more concerned about why you couldn't come to me and tell me Diana!" Alec yelled at her and Diana stood up and took a step back.

"Alec it doesn't—"Diana started and Alec cut her off.

"He's not around Diana really?!" Alec yelled at her frustrated before hitting his locker as hard as he could with his fist.

"Alec! Please! He isn't in Aiden's life, I'm sorry for not telling you but—"Diana started again and Once more Alec cut her off.

"We're done, I don't even know anymore who's baby you're carrying I can't trust you Diana you broke my fucking trust!" Alec yelled at her before turning and storming off leaving Diana stood there looking stunned, Diana rushed and collected Aiden and left.