Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"I'll be out in a few"Alec chuckled as he said as Bryson Stott nodded before walking out of the clubhouse into the Dugout as Alec walked toward the bathroom, As he was Leaving the bathroom Alec spotted Aiden turning a corner out of sight.

"That can't be" Alec said before following the child he'd just seen only to see Aiden on the floor crying.

"Aiden?" Alec said and Aiden spun around.

"Daddy!"aiden yelled rushing into Alec's arms and Alec picked him up.

"Aiden, Where is mommy?" Alec asked worried and Aiden looked down.

"She's at work" Aiden said and Alec sighed.

"Where's Brandon?" Alec asked annoyed that Aiden had got away from him, Alec grabbed his phone dialing Diana's number he was a little taken back when she answered.

"Hey, I got Aiden here, not sure who he is supposed to be with but he was in the hall in the clubhouse crying" Alec said on the other end of the phone Diana froze at the sound of his voice.

"Hello?" Alec said as his voice echoed in Diana's head.

"Thank you Alec please return him to my soon to be dead brother better yet take him to Bryce's wife thank you" Diana said hanging up before anything else could be said.

"Alright then..bud want to go see Krew?" Alec asked and Aiden quickly nodded, Alec made his way out to the field and Kay looked confused when she saw him approach with Aiden.

"Have fun bud be good okay?" Alec asked before high fiving the little boy.

"Everything okay?" Kay asked and Alec nodded.

"Yea thanks for keeping an eye on him for Diana, Brandon kinda didn't" Alec said and Kay looked shocked.

"He came and found me but he's okay" Alec explained to Kay before walking off.

"Your sister isn't happy with you" Alec told Brandon who was still looking for Aiden.

"You lost Aiden Brandon, you need to be more responsible thank god be found Me!"Alec said concerned for what could have happened.

"He found you?! So he's ok?!" Brandon asked and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Brandon you need to be more responsible! Otherwise you don't need to be near him! What if we couldn't find him?!" Alec asked and Brandon looked taken back.

"Whoa Alec calm down, you're not his father!" Brandon said as Jt stood nearby listening to the Convo.

"Is Aiden alright?" JT asked and Alec nodded.

"You stay out of it" Brandon said firmly to JT.

"You need to be more careful with him Brandon" Alec said and Brandon rolled his eyes.

"You're not his father, relax" Brandon said before walking off soon the game was under way.

"I got out of work early" Diana said walking over to Kay during the 7th inning.

"I found daddy momma" Aiden said innocently and Diana sighed.

"I know Aiden" Diana said hugging the little boy just thankful to know he was alright.

"So I wonder which of us will go first"Kay said rubbing her stomach and Diana laughed.

"You, you're showing and I don't even know what I'm doing cause Everytime I think about it I just want to throw up"Diana said sitting down as she looked up seeing Bryce make a play on the field.

"I just don't know..I think so many times this was the issue with Jake and I don't want to do it again" Diana said and Kay narrowed her eyes.

"Who?" Kay asked and Diana sighed before responding.

"It's Aidens dad, he was into sports too I guess and I just never figured I'd be doing this again" Diana said touching her stomach.

"I know it isn't my place, you need to talk to Alec" Kay said softly and Diana sighed.

"Kay I really don't think he's ready for a baby so there is nothing to discuss same as Jake with Aiden" Diana said before standing up.

"Ok the games about to be over, come Aiden we're gonna head out before the team does" Diana said taking Aidens hand.

"Bye Kay thanks again for watching him" Diana said before walking away with Aiden.

"Aiden slow down" Diana said as he pulled on her arm walking through the parking lot.

"Come on mommy"Aiden said just before they bumped into someone.