Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"You okay?" Alec asked and Diana took a step back shocked.

"Of course.."Diana mumbled as she picked Aiden up.

"We are fine, now excuse me" Diana said before going to walk away and Alec stopped her.

"Diana we need to talk about this" Alec said looking at her stomach and she rolled her eyes.

"Please"Alec insisted and Diana sighed.

"Right now, I need to get my son to bed Alec and you need to shower"Diana said before looking him over.

"Just come to my place after you've showered and all"Diana said and Alec chuckled before kissing her quickly.

"I'll see you later, Bye buddy" Alec said kissing Aiden's forehead.

"Bye bye dada!" Aiden said with a yawn as he waved and Diana sighed frustrated once home she put Aiden in bed and showered herself before going to the living room to wait for Alec, She made herself some tea soon the door was being knocked on.

"Hey, Be quiet Aiden's asleep"Diana said letting Alec in and he nodded as he sat down and Diana sat beside him.

"I think we need to discuss this"Alec said as he reached out touching Diana's stomach lightly.

"Alec" Diana said as his touch sent shivers through her body.

"You don't..you don't need to be involved"Diana said giving Alec an out and he shook his head.

"I um..I don't know if that's what I want" Alec said moving his hand to run a hand through his hair nervously.

"Christ I am still trying to process that this is hqppening" Alec said before taking a deep breath.

"Yea well same here"Diana said with a nod.

"I mean I knew after Aiden I wanted more I guess I just kinda thought I'd be more in control and we were always so careful" Diana said and Alec nodded.

"I mean I can think of a few instances where it possibly happened"Alec said proudly and Diana playfully hit him.

"Not right now Al"Diana said before the room got quiet.

"Where's Aiden's dad?" Alec asked out of the blue and Diana gave him a puzzled look as she straightened up the living room.

"Alec you know we don't discuss it"Diana said as she put Aiden's toys up.

"Do you love him?" Alec asked and Diana shook her head.

"No, of course not even tho that doesn't matter"Diana said as she sat back beside Alec who had turned toward her.

"He's not around?" Alec asked and Diana shook her head no.

"I am around"Alec said before leaning forward to kiss her and she kissed him back giving into him.

"Alec, what about Aiden" Diana said as he kissed her neck.

"He's asleep he'll be fine"Alec said before carrying Diana to her room, soon the next morning had come and Diana and Alec were asleep in her bed.

"Mommy..mommy!" Aiden said walking into the room, he spotted Alec's shoes on the floor and gasped.

"Daddy?!" Aiden yelled causing Diana to jump awake.

"Baby! Good morning..why don't you go play in your room ok?" Diana asked as she sat up with the sheet wrapped around her.

"Why?" Aiden asked as he went to step closer.

"No! Aiden..why don't you go pick out a shirt for today you're going to Phillies and to see Krew"Diana said quickly not thinking.

"Ok!" Aiden said before rushing out of the room, Diana sighed and turned her attention to the man beside her.

"Alec.."Diana said softly and he stirred awake.

"Hmmm"Alec groaned and Diana sighed as she laid back in the bed thinking about the mess she was involved in she was snapped from her thoughts when she heard the doorbell.

"Jesus Christ..who could that be.."Diana groaned but as she finished getting dressed Aiden had already answered the door.

"Aiden don't!" Diana yelled a moment before hearing the door open.

"Uncle B!" Aiden yelled excitedly and Diana quickly looked at Alec.

"Do not dare move!"diana said and Alec let out a chuckle putting his hands up in defense.

"Wasn't planning to" Alec said as Diana bolted from the room.