Chapter 19

- 1 week later -

The Phillies and their families are currently in London to play the Mets.

"I'll be right back.."Diana said before rushing to the bathroom and emptying her stomach.

"I'll go check in on her" Alec said before following her.

"It's ok" Alec said taking hold of her and standing up.

"Are you alright? You've been a lot sicker since we got on the flight babe" Alec said and Diana nodded.

"I'm fine" Diana said before washing her mouth out.

"Where are the boys?" Diana asked and Alec shrugged.

"I left them with Brandon" Alec explained as he  sat her down.

"Now you want to tell me what's with all the barfing?" Alec asked raising an eyebrow.

"Alec I don't want to do this right now"Diana said and judging by her pale face Alec nodded giving the girl a break, it didn't take long for them to get their hotel room.

"The boys are asleep"Diana said leaving the room that the boys were in and Alec chuckled motioning to Brandon who was also asleep on the couch adjacent to him.

"And so is Brandon" Diana said and Alec nodded as Alec stood up and took Diana's hands on his own.

"Why don't we go to sleep?" Alec asked leading her into the room that would be theirs.

"Alec Bohm! No, what's the point of being in London if we are doing things we can do right in our home" Diana said and Alec kissed her lightly pulling her down on the bed beside him.

"We have a few days of sight seeing before going home" Alec said as he tucked a strain of hair behind Diana's ear.

"Besides you're not feeling well" Alec said and Diana laid in his arms.

"Well yea but I'm not sick or contagious" Diana explained and Alec looked confused.

"What are you?" Alec asked and Diana took his hand and placed it on her stomach.

"Babe!"alec said hugging her tightly and kissing her face.

"Oh my god!" Alec said rubbing her not even visible stomach.

"Baby Bohm 2" Alec said in disbelief before kissing her.

"We need to celebrate!" Alec said before rushing into the bathroom and changing his shirt he quickly grabbed his coat and rushed back to the bed with his back turned to Diana he didn't see her.

"Babe we need to cele—"Alec said again as he turned toward the bed then he saw Diana had fallen asleep and he let out a chuckle.

"The same one who got mad everyone else was crashing"Alec said rolling his eyes before getting into bed beside her and holding her as he shut his eyes.

"Hey" Alec said groggy as he opened his eyes pulling Diana lightly against him as he rubbed her stomach and kissed her cheek.

"You're not mad?" Diana asked nervously and Alec kissed her.

"Mmm no? We have handled everything else thrown at us we can handle this"Alec said as Jaden started crying on cue.

"Speaking of" Diana said before getting up and getting Jaden then putting him in bed with them.

"Hi buddy" Alec said as Jaden started playing with his face.

"I would've liked him to be the baby a little longer but I think he'll be a good big brother"Diana said as Jaden continued to play with Alec's face.

"I hope him being so obsessed with my face doesn't mean he thinks I'm funny looking" Alec said with a chuckle as Diana picked Jaden up moving him away from Alex's face.

"Come on buddy daddy's face isn't a toy"Dina said kissing the baby's cheek.

"If he does think you're funny looking jokes on him cause he is your twin"Diana said as Aiden came into the room.

"Where is uncle Brandon?" Aiden asked and Alec and Diana exchanged knowing looks.

"Don't know but he'll be back" Diana said as she walked toward the phone to order room service and Alec went to shower.

"Aiden be careful with the baby"Diana said as Aiden played with Jaden.

"When can he play my games?" Aiden asked annoyed as Alec came out of the bedroom showered and the door swung open.

"Man! I love this town you wouldn't believe all the—!" Brandon started and Alec cleared his throat and Brandon looked around remembering Diana and the kids were there.

"All the food that I had" Brandon said patting his stomach as Alec rolled his eyes.

"I liked you better single, you'd have been right there enjoying all that food with me" Brandon said and Alec shook his head.

"I'm good" Alec said as he wrapped an arm around Diana.

"Brandon you need to settle down" Diana told him as Alec stood behind her now holding her with his hands on her stomach.

"Well I will when I'm ready for now I'm enjoying the single life of uncle B" Brandon said as their was a knock at the door and Alec and Diana looked confused Brandon answered the door revealing JT.