Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"You okay?" Kay asked and Diana shook her head no as she cried.

"Honestly no, I feel like I'm surrounded by too many men you know? I love being with Alec and Aiden but living with Alec and his roommates in one bedroom with soon to be two kids it's a little much"Diana said as she wiped her tears with the tissue Kay handed her.

"Now all of sudden after four years of staying in the dark Jake wants to play father of the year and had the nerve to cut my sons hair without even asking me" Diana said as she shook her head.

"Alex's amazing he really is, we do everything together and I love it but I just don't know how to deal with all of this" Diana said as Aiden crawled into her lap.

"Mama I'm sorry I made TT cut my hair and made you cry"Aiden said as he hugged Diana and she hugged him back.

"Baby it's not your fault" Diana said rubbing his back, Soon the game had ended and Alec was the player of the game.

"Alec first congrats on the baby with your girlfriend, Second—"Tom said but stopped as Brandon and Bryson came over with Aiden and poured water on Alec.

"Who's this little one?" Tom asked as Alec picked up Aiden.

"My son Aiden"Alec said proudly before telling Aiden to wave at the camera which he shyly did.

"Hi Aiden, is daddy good at baseball" Tom asked and Aiden nodded.

"Both daddies are!" Aiden said giving a thumbs up before Diana gave him to Diana who was now standing off to the side.

"It seems like your adjusting well both to your role on the team and to your role off the field"Tom said and Alec smiled and nodded.

"Yea it's great, I mean biologically obviously Aiden isn't mine but watching him grow and now having the baby to look forward to it's amazing and with the team it's just a family unit when we step on the field just backing up one another and if one guys needing to be lifted up we back each other up" Alec said as he now attempted to dry himself with the towel.

"Is there anything different this year with you than last year on the field?" Tom asked and Alec nodded.

"For sure, I am trying to see the ball more and swing at the right time and obviously it's paying off but other than that I think I'm also alittle more relaxed this year" Alec said as he adjusted his headset.

"Alright well it was good hearing from you Alec, go enjoy the win with your team and family and congratulations again!" Tom said and Alec thanked him before taking off the headset and leaving the field with Diana and Aiden.

"Hey..can we talk?" JT asked as he approached Diana while she sat with Aiden in the clubhouse waiting for Alec.

"Jake..I'm not doing this with him right here"Diana said as she watched Aiden sit on the couch beside her and snuggle up to her as he was sleepy.

"I just wanted to apologize, I guess it was an unfair thing for me to do.."JT said quietly and Diana nodded as she covered Aiden with the blanket they'd brought from home.

"It was, I don't want you confusing him Jake" Diana said as JT sat beside her.

"I just want him to know the truth Diana" JT said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Would you like to be the one who explains the truth to him? Saying JT is your daddy isn't hard Jake"Diana said shaking her head.

"What is hard are the questions that he'll want answers to following that like why aren't we together? Why did you leave us? Why weren't we good enough" Diana said and JT shook his head now.

"You were good enough Diana, I wish you'd stop saying that..I was being a coward and didn't think it through" JT said running a hand through his hair.

"I lost you, don't make me lose him too" JT said looking over at Aiden who was now asleep.

"Jake it's not that easy, what do I say when he wants to know why? Why weren't you in his life for four years" Diana said and JT took a deep breath.

"I'll tell him I fucked up and that's what it is Diana, it isn't your fault or his fault or Lex or the kids fault, it's Me and I'm trying..I just wish you'd see that and let me be in his life" JT said and Diana nodded.

"Maybe we can try little by little but I don't know that I'm comfortable or will be for a while with you taking him or anything" Diana said and JT nodded before hugging her.

"Thank you" JT said and Diana nodded before he walked off.

"Hey, ready?" Alec asked as he walked up a few minutes later and Diana nodded before kissing him he kissed her back then pulled away confused.

"I don't mind, but what was that for?" Alec asked and Diana kissed him again.

"You're amazing is what it was for..I'm so glad you're nothing like JT"Diana said as she stood up and Alec picked Aiden up.

"I'm sorry for today, I wouldn't let it happen but I wasn't in there when it did" Alec said and Diana nodded.

"It's alright, I don't know maybe I overreacted it" Diana said with a shrug before leaving with them.

"Aiden's pretty tired he had quite the day"Diana said after tucking him in once they got home.

"Normally this be the part where I'd try for something but considering we have a four year old in our bed.."Alec said and Aiden groggily cut him off.

"4 and a half" Aiden said half asleep and Alec and Diana chuckled, before they both went downstairs.

"So Jake apologized about the whole hair thing" Diana explained as she sat down at the kitchen counter and Alec gave her a water bottle.

"He honestly owed you that" Alec told her and she nodded before he sat next to her.

"I told him we'd try for him to be in Aiden's life but I'd like you to take the wheel with that" Diana said and Alec nodded.

"I'm here to make your life easier" Alec said kissing Diana's forehead.

"Speaking of easier..I think we should find somewhere else to live, I love the guys and living here but maybe it's time to look into our own place?" Diana said and Alec nodded.

"I've been looking, I think we can bring the guys with us if anything" Alec said and Diana giggled.

"You're adorable" Diana said before quickly kissing Alec.

"Babe, Brandon and Matt were fine prior to you joining on as a roomie and they'll be fine if you leave, We also have two boys you'll be able to hang out with every day"Diana said rubbing her stomach and Alec chuckled shaking his head as he and Diana made their way back upstairs and to bed.