Chapter 10

"We're back and someone is out" Alec said motion to Aiden who was now out cold in the back seat.

"I know he didn't sleep much he was too excited about Brandon coming today we didn't even know about you"Diana said and Alec chuckled before Diana went to pick Aiden up.

"Hey, no I got it" Alec said lifting Aiden and carrying the little boy inside and up to his bed.

"It's just us" Alec said quietly as he came out of Aiden's room.

"Shh"Diana said before walking to her room with Alec.

"Be very quiet"Diana said as Alec plopped down onto her bed and Diana giggled.

"Alec quiet!" Diana said as he pulled her lightly down beside him.

"Mmm I've missed you"Alec said before tucking a strain of hair behind Diana's ear and kissing her.

"Alec, we need to keep it down" Diana reminded him as he started kissing her and lifted his shirt over his head. 

"Al no what if they come back?" Diana said as Alec kissed her neck.

"We can't really hide things much longer babe"Alec said as he kissed his way to her mouth.

"Alec this isn't how I want them finding out?" Diana said as she straddled Alec's chest and sighed before giving into him.

"How's it feel?" Diana asked a while later as she looked over at the messy haired man beside her.

"How's whaf feel? That felt amazing" Alec said with a chuckle before Diana playfully swatted him.

"Not that, how's it feel being this big hot shot?" Diana asked and Alec propped himself up on his elbows.

"Who says I'm a hot shot?" Alec asked and Diana kissed him.

"Everyone is finally seeing what I do, the natural talent and potential you have and the girls are obsessed with you"Diana said as she played with his hair.

"I'm obsessed with you and baby bohm as well as Aiden" Alec said with a chuckle as he started tracing patterns on Diana's stomach.

"What do you think it is?" Diana asked and Alec shrugged.

"A boy I guess" Alec said and Diana shook her head.

"No it's gotta be a girl, we need a girl I need a girl" Diana said and Alec chuckled.

"Babe we need a boy first so he can protect her" Alec said as Aiden rushed into the room.

"Mommy!" Aiden said jumping in bed with her and Alec.

"Do not let him under the blanket" Diana whispered to Alec.

"Buddy go downstairs to the playroom and get out the dinosaurs I'll be right down ok?" Alec asked and Aiden Cheered.

"Daddy's gonna play dinosaurs!" Aiden yelled as he ran from the room.

"Thanks" Diana said as she quickly got dressed and Alec did the same.

"You do have a bump babe" Alec said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"My mom and Brandon know I'm pregnant just not that you're why" Diana said throwing his shirt to him.

"Mommy auntie Erin is here!" Aiden said running up the stairs and Diana groaned.

"Great thanks buddy, someone else to explain this to" Diana said as she motioned to Alec.

"Hey"Diana said as she walked downstairs and saw Erin.

"Hey!" Erin said before hugging her.

"Mom said I should be here" Erin said sadly and Diana nodded. 

"This is the baby dad?" Erin asked and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Erin, this is Alec my friend" Diana said and Erin nodded before sitting in the living room.

"I'll make some coffee"Diana offered before going to the kitchen and Erin sat in the living room with Alec and Aiden.

"Daddy, I have a question?" Aiden said and Erin looked confused.

"Daddy?" Erin asked raising an eyebrow as she knew Alec was not Aiden's dad.

"What's up buddy?" Alec asked and Aiden scrunched up his little face confused.

"Why do I have two daddies?" Aiden asked as he looked up at Alec.