Chapter 17

Chapter 17

- 3 days later -

"He hasn't stopped crying mama" Aiden said holding his ears as Alec paced the room with the newborn baby.

"He'll be ok buddy, why don't we put you to bed?" Diana asked before taking Aiden to his room and reading to him until he fell asleep, then she went back to her and Alec's room where Alec was asleep with the baby on Alecs bare chest and Diana rolled her eyes before taking a photo.

"You got him down?" Diana asked as she gently picked the baby up and held him as she laid beside Alec.

"Mmm hmm" Alec mumbled half asleep.

"You're gonna be so handsome when you get bigger.."Diana told Jaden as she held him close to her.

"You told me I already was handsome.."Alec mumbled and Diana rolled her eyes before placing the baby in his cradle and laying beside Alec.

"You are the best baby daddy and boyfriend ever"Diana said laying her head on his chest before he wrapped his arm around her and they both fell asleep, the next morning after breakfast Diana had the baby dressed and ready for his first Phillies game as well as Aiden.

"Daddy I'm wearing your shirt"Aiden showed Alec and Alec chuckled.

"I see so is brother" Alec said and Aiden shook his head.

"I look nicer than a baby tho daddy" Aiden said as Alec grabbed his phone and started recording a video.

"Hey guys it's Alec here" Alec said and Aiden jumped in front of the camera.

"And Aiden!" Aiden said excitedly waving as Alec put the camera back on him.

"We wanted to show you all the newest Bohm man..there he is.."Alec said quietly as he filmed Jaden asleep in his swing before ending the video and not long after he arrived at the park with Diana and the kids.

"This is where daddy plays" Alec said as he took Jaden out of the car seat.

"Are you going to do this the whole time?"diana asked and Alec nodded.

"We spend more time here than at home"Alec said before he walked into the field area with the baby.

"There he is!" Garrett yelled as the guys crowded around Alec and the baby.

"Jaden this is the team, team this is baby Jaden Daniel Bohm" Alec said as the baby looked up at them curious.

"He's really alert, I don't think any of mine were this alert"JT said as Diana walked up with Aiden beside her.

"One was"Diana said and JT chuckled.

"Congrats"JT said as he picked Aiden up.

"Thanks"Diana said as the other guys hugged and congratulated her.

"How you liking the baby bud?" JT asked and Aiden shrugged.

"Not good, he's too loud and he poops all the time and makes my mommy and daddy tired" Aiden said causing JT to let out a laugh.

"You hang in there ok? It'll get better man" JT told him as he put him down, after a while the game had started and Diana was sitting with the boys in their seats above the dugout with Kay and Jess (Nicks wife).

"Hi daddy!" Aiden yelled as he saw Alec go up to bat and Alec quickly gave him a wave.

"That's not your real dad"Liam said as he played with Krew and Aiden.

"What do you mean?" Aiden asked confused and Krew nodded agreeing with Liam.

"You look like JT like how I look like my daddy, Krew looks like his daddy and Also Jaden looks like his daddy" Liam explained as Aiden looked hurt.