Chapter 9

2 months later

Diana and Aiden moved to Georgia to help take care of her father. Brandon is still playing ball but comes home every chance he gets. Alec and Diana haven't told anyone about the baby yet tho they talk all the time. JT is still the only one who knows about Alec being the baby's dad.

"Mommy! It's daddy!" Aiden cheered as Alec's face popped up on the screen, Sonja looked confused as Diana gently touched her stomach.

"That's not your daddy, your daddy bats before him" Sonja explained as Alec hit a home run.

"That's daddy!" Aiden pointed and Diana nodded.

"Alec and I are close, Aiden just doesn't understand" Diana explained shaking her head as Aiden jumped up and down excited.

"Daddy hit two home runs mommy!" Aiden excited and Diana nodded, She couldn't help but miss him, Soon the next day had come and the Phillies had an off day and Brandon was coming out to check on their father.

"Diana! We're back!" Sonja said as she walked in from picking Brandon up.

"Mommy, Daddy is here!" Aiden said and Diana didn't think anything of it as she finished putting her hair up she figured he was just confused.

"I'll be right down!" Diana called out as she finished getting ready for the day.

"Mommy, Mommy! My daddy's here!" Aiden yelled excitedly and Diana again shrugged it off a moment later she heard footsteps she assumed were Aiden's in her room.

"Mommy!" Aiden yelled excited and Diana turned around seeing Alec standing there holding Aiden and she covered her mouth.

"Alec!" You're here!" Diana said rushing to him and kissing him repeatedly and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Diana.

"My babies"Alec said kissing Aiden's forehead and kissing Diana as she kissed him back.

"Diana! We're going to go see your father!" Sonja shouted up the stairs and Diana walked downstairs with Aiden and Alec.

"I'm gonna stay here, I'll catch up with Alec and Aiden can stay here too I know he's missed his favorite player" Diana said and Brandon rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry B, you're still my favorite player" Diana said kissing his cheek.

"Don't go near my sister Alec" Brandon said as Alec put his hands up.

"Alright are you ready to go?" Sonja asked and Brandon nodded before leaving with his mother.

"I hope you didn't avoid seeing your dad for me?"Alec asked and Diana kissed him.

"No, I wasn't going anyway, I have a doctor appointment today for this one"Diana said rubbing her stomach and Alec chuckled before Diana sat on his lap wrapping her arms around his neck.

"I've missed you...we've missed you so much"Diana said breathing in his scent, Before long they were sat in the doctors office waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Alec, are you ok? You know we aren't having the baby today don't you?"diana asked and Alec nodded.

"I'm good" Alec told her as he played with his hands.

"Alec"Diana said putting her hand over his.

"You're more fidgety than Aiden, relax" Diana said and Alec chuckled.

"I guess I'm a little nervous.."Alec said as the doctor walked in.

"Ms Marsh, how are you? I see you have company today!" The doctor said and Diana nodded.

"This is Alec he's the baby's dad" Diana explained as Alec shook the doctors hand.

"Let's check the baby" the doctor said before putting gel on Diana's Stomach and the baby popped up.

"Holy.."Alec said covering his mouth as he looked at the screen.

"The baby seems to be growing normal, everything is good with the baby's vitals" the doctor said before turning to Diana.

"Did you want to know the gender?" The doctor asked and Diana looked over at Alec.

"No, I kinda want the gender to be how we tell our families" Alec said and Diana just nodded.

"It's a no" Diana said agreeing with Alec as the doctor finished up and gave Diana the scan photos.

"I want one for my locker.." Alec said with a chuckle as he and Diana looked at the picture, Soon Alec and Diana went back to her mother and father's house with Aiden.