Chapter 16

Chapter 16

- Two months later -

Diana is currently 8 almost 9 months into the pregnancy. Her and Alec recently moved into their new place with Aiden. Aiden has become more aware of JT being his dad and his siblings but JT isn't allowed to take him anywhere.

"You good?" Alec asked as he helped Diana out of the car.

"I'm good, just been having some pain today but we'll be good"Diana said and Alec nodded.

"Just have Kay text me or page me if you need me okay?" Alec asked and Diana nodded.

"It's not gonna be today" Diana said before kissing him then walking off with Aiden to their seats in the clubhouse.

"How you feeling?" Kay asked and Diana shrugged it off.

"We're still hanging in there, I've been to the hospital 3 times this last week for false alarms" Diana said rubbing her stomach.

"I doubt I'm going to give birth on Mother's Day"Diana said before taking a deep breath.

"Did they tell you if you're dilating?" Kay asked and Diana nodded.

"I'm at 2 right now, I'm not in active labor they told me as of two days ago"Diana explained and Kay nodded.

"Mommy! I see daddy!" Aiden said before clapping his hands and blowing Alec a kiss and Diana giggled.

"I feel kinda bad for Jake, Aiden loves them both but Alec is that little boys world..he is that kids hero" Diana said shaking her head.

"You can tell it shows"Kay said with a nod as Diana got another sharp pain.

"You good?" Kay asked noticing the pain come over Diana's face.

"Yea, I just need a water"Diana said as she sat down and Kay quickly got her a water.

"I thought your mommy was a big person?" Knew said looking at Aiden confused.

"She is"Aiden said crossing his arms angry.

"But she peed in her pants!" Krew said loudly and Diana looked shocked.

"We need Alec!"Diana said nervously and Kay nodded immediately paging him and texting both Alec and Bryce and even Brandon.

"Ok just breathe it's going to be ok"Kay told Diana as she sat beside her.

"What's going on?" Aiden asked confused but before anyone could respond Alec flew into the room with Brandon behind him and Bryce.

"I'm sorry, I tried to wait it out"Diana said through tears and Alec shook his head.

"No no it's okay! We're having a baby!" Alec said with a smile as he tried to stay strong for himself and Diana, Aiden ended up staying with Kay during the game then going with Brandon after the game and Alec took Diana to the hospital.

"We sure this is the real thing?" Alec asked as he sat beside Diana waiting for the doctor and Diana nodded.

"Yes! This is it Alec" Diana said through pain as she squeezed his hand.

"It's gonna be ok..I'm right here"Alec told her nervously as the doctor entered the room.

"Alright let's see where we are at here, how far apart are the contractions?" The doctor asked the nurse not expecting Alec to answer.

"Pretty constant I am losing feeling in my hand"Alec said as Diana let out a cry.

"Ok let's check here"The doctor said as he checked to see how dilated Diana was.