Chapter 8

Chapter 8

"JT we have to talk" Alec said and Jt looked over at him.

"Okay? What about? Listen, I don't want to be in Diana's life I want to be in Aiden's life. I realized I made a mistake saying I didn't want to be in his life I was young and stupid. I have a wife and kids now and I've grown a lot since then" Jt said and Alec nodded respecting what he was saying.

"Why were you at her house?" Alec asked and JT chuckled.

"To discuss my son? That's it" JT said firmly.

"What happened between you and Diana?" Alec asked and JT gave him a confused look.

"Why do you care so much Alec even tho it's obvious" JT said with a grin and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Cut the shit 10, what happened?" Alec asked and JT shrugged.

"Diana and I were together for a while in college, I planned to marry her and my career had just taken off and she came to me one day and told me she's pregnant and I chickened out like a coward I chose my career and she chose the baby and left college to take care of our son and then I just so happened to come play baseball here and then Brandon did and here we are now" JT said shrugging it off.

"When did you last sleep with her?" Alec asked and JT chuckled at the question.

"Alec what's up with you and her?" JT asked as he put his shirt on.

"I feel like I'm being interrogated" JT said as he sat back down sipping his water.

"I need to know, when did you last sleep with her JT" Alec repeated and JT let out a breath.

"The night she left me in college..we did it one more time" JT said with a shrug and Alec went pale realizing it was his baby.

"JT, she's having my baby.." Alec said quietly and JT chuckled.

"Congrats my man, just don't make the stupid mistake I did" JT said and Alec quickly stood.

"I think I might've already" Alec said rushing out of the room and trying to find Diana.

"Where's Diana?" Alec asked when he saw Kay.

"She left with Aiden, She was pretty upset" Kay said shaking her head at him, Alec rushed back to the dugout and grabbed all his things as fast as he could and rushed out and went to Diana's house.

"Mommy door" Aiden said as he played with his toys in his room and Diana expected it to be Brandon, She opened the door and Alec kissed her without saying a word for a brief moment she let the kiss happen then pulled away from him.

"What are you doing?!" Diana shouted at him confused.

"Come in cause I can't let you go if you're drunk" Diana said before letting him and shutting the door.

"I talked to JT" Alec said and Diana shut her eyes in frustration.

"Alec, I told you—"Diana said and Alec cut her off by kissing her and walking her to the couch where he continued to kiss her before she broke the kiss.

"Alec are you drunk?! What's got into you?! My son is in the next room we can't be doing this" Diana said before fixing herself as Alec sat down.

"Sorry..I got carried away, JT told me how you two dated in college then you got pregnant and he left you" Alec said and Diana nodded her head before heading to the kitchen.

"I'm getting you a water I still think you're drunk"Diana said and Alec laughed.

"I'm not drunk" Alec said firmly before following her.

"I know you two haven't been together" Alec said and Diana nodded.

"It's you, like it or not"Diana said with a shrug and Alec wrapped his arms around her.

"I love it, I'm so sorry so fucking sorry" Alec said before kissing the top of her head.

"I'm such a fucking dick" Alec said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Eh it's what I love about you, you wouldn't be my Alec without being a cocky ass" Diana said before kissing his hand.

"What about Brandon? He's livid"Diana said and Alec shrugged.

"We can talk to him and your family and announce things"Alec said placing a Hand on her stomach and rubbing it.

"I do think you should let JT be in Aiden's life Diana" Alec said and Diana broke away from him.

"So you come here and think you're going to play hero now?! Aiden is my son! Alec he made his choice and I made mine! You've no right to tell me who to allow in my son's life!" Diana yelled at him.

"Babe, I am not defending him I'm saying becoming a dad myself I wouldn't want my kid thinking another guy is his dad especially one of my team mates Diana" Alec said shaking his head.

"No! Alec he walked out on me and Aiden not the other way around! Aiden has not known who he is in about 5 years Alec! You need to stay out of it when you don't know everything" Diana told him before the doorbell rang and Diana looked at Alec worried.

"Mommy, Daddy doorbell" Aiden said as he walked into the kitchen, Diana walked over and opened the door and her mother was standing there.

"Diana you have to come back to Georgia!" Sonja cried throwing her arms around her daughter.

"It's your father he's dying" Sonja said in tears and Diana looked shocked.