Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Why don't we go ask mommy?" Alec said taking Aidens hand.

"We'll be right back" Alec said taking Aiden to the kitchen but Erin followed.

"I have to hear this" Erin said intrigued.

"Aiden has a question" Alec said sitting Aiden on the counter.

"Mommy, why do I have two daddies? Krew and becks and Liam only have one daddy" Aiden said curious and Diana's face went pale.

"What makes you think you have two daddies?" Diana asked worried and Aiden shrugged.

"I have this daddy and then I have Tt daddy" Aiden explained before touching his hair.

"I look like Tt daddy too" Aiden said thoughtfully and Diana looked shocked.

"Sweetheart, Tt is not..I mean Jt he isn't.."Diana said before looking at Alec who gave her a nod.

"Daddy is the baby's daddy" Aiden said and Erin let out a chuckle at Aidens honesty.

"Why isn't he my daddy?" Aiden asked as he pointed a finger at himself and Diana felt sick before rushing off.

"Uh, I should.."Alec said and Erin nodded before Alec rushed after Diana.

"Hey, hey it's okay" Alec said taking Diana in his arms after she stood up.

"No it's not! He told Erin it's you!"diana said covering her face.

"Babe what's wrong with me? I mean..why can't they just know? Like fuck it" Alec said trying to hide how upset it made him that she was keeping him secret.

"It isn't like that Alec, I love you, Aiden loves you, Baby bohm loves you but Alec so does Brandon"Diana told him and Alec raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not sure I follow" Alec told her and Diana sighed.

"I don't want to ruin your friendship because of how protective my brother can be" Diana said as she lightly pulled away from Alec.

"I get that but baby you won't" Alec said wrapping his arms around her again.

"Listen to me, Brandon will be fine, Jt will be fine..I'm not going to let anyone bother you or my babies ever" Alec promised her and Diana rubbed his arm.

"I wish it was that easy" Diana said looking down.

"As far as JT goes, I don't want him near me or Aiden" Diana explained and Alec cocked an eyebrow.

"Why?" Alec asked and Diana let out a sigh.

"Alec you know I don't expect you or jt to understand this, I was left on my own to take care of that baby, when he was born jt was not there, he claimed he wasn't ready for a baby alec, yet he got married a month before Aiden was born and had his first child with his wife a month after Aiden was born, it didn't take him long to get over not being a dad did it?"Diana said sitting down and Alec let out a Breath the realization of what she said sinking in.

"You're hurt, Aiden deserves his father tho, I can do everything in the world to be that little boys dad and I still will but Diana one day that boy is going to grow up and he's going to want answers as to why, I understand what you're saying about what JT did and it is fucked up but one day when that kid is 18 and grown and understands he's going to confront jt with those things" Alec assured her and Diana kissed him.

"This is why I love and can't get enough you" Diana said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"So you'll let JT be in Aiden's life?" Alec asked kissing the top of Diana's head.

"I'll think about it, don't push it"Diana told him as he linked his hand with hers.

"I'm going to talk to Erin" Diana said and Alec nodded.

"I'll talk to Aiden" Alec said before they both walked off.

"Erin, we need to talk"Diana said as she entered the living room where Erin was and sat on the couch.

"Okay" Erin said turning off the tv.

"Listen, about Alec I—"Diana started and Erin cut her off.

"I get it, especially after Jake I get it" Erin assured her.

"Brandon does too much whenever either of us have any relationships, I think he tries to make up for dad not being able to do it now but then again he's been that way all our lives" Erin said and Diana nodded.

"It's a big brother thing" Diana said and Erin looked at Diana's stomach.

"But Alec? Girl, you know the fans are going to go nuts with the way the girlies are crazy for him now" Erin said with a giggle and Diana shrugged.

"It isn't like we're married Erin, I mean sadly Jake's not going anywhere but neither is Alec" Diana said and Erin giggled.

"I saw a sign the other day that said bohmer give me a baby or Homer" Erin said with a chuckle and Diana rolled her eyes.

"I hope he gave a homer" Diana said shaking her head.

"So what about mom dad and brandon when are you going to tell them? When mini Alec pops out in the delivery room?" Erin questioned and Diana rubbed her stomach.

"I don't know..I mean don't get me wrong I love Alec so much it scares me you know? I haven't felt that way since Jake and Jake left..I mean when I told him about the baby I never expected him to be all in and ready but I figured we'd do it together you know? Then we split and within a year he was married and had another baby with his wife" Diana said shaking her head.

"I almost feel like telling Brandon and our parents it'll make things too real you know? What if Alec leaves or I ruin their friendship?" Diana said and Erin nodded.

"I get it but Brandon will have to deal you don't need to worry about that what does Alec say?" Erin asked and Diana shrugged.

"I haven't told him how strongly I feel about him but about Brandon he thinks like you that it'll just have to work out" Diana said as Erin nodded.

"I know next week is the gender reveal..I'm thinking of telling our family the night before since I think Alec and Brandon will be around" Diana said and Erin nodded as Diana pulled out a piece of paper.

"Speaking of that..can you be the one who knows the gender and puts the reveal together?" Diana asked and Erin nodded excitedly.