Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Jake why?" Diana asked confused as he stepped past her into the apartment.

"Please come in..you're the third Philly who's been here today" Diana said shaking her head angry and JT looked confused.

"The third?" JT asked puzzled and Diana rolled her eyes.

"What can I do for you Jake"Diana said as she sat down and Jt took a seat opposite her.

"I was wondering if Aiden's okay after yesterday"JT said looking around the room as if he were waiting for Aiden to appear.

"He's fine Jake, now if that's all" Diana said and Jt chuckled and shook his head.

"No, that's not all? I was wanting to be apart of Aidens life" Jt explained and Diana shook her head no.

"It took you four years to decide you wanted to be involved? Sorry that's not an option Jake, leave"Diana said as Aiden rushed out of his room.

"I'm ready mommy!"Aiden said excited before looking up and seeing JT.

"You're going to the game?"JT asked looking from Aiden to Diana.

"Yea! We're going to see my daddy play T!" Aiden said recognizing JT, JT chuckled amused and looked at Diana.

"You're uncle, Aiden we are going to see Uncle play" Diana said nervously and Aiden looked down.

"Well, who knows daddy might be there" Jt said putting a hand on Aiden's shoulder and Aiden nodded excitedly.

"He will, he always is" Aiden said attaching himself to Diana's leg.

"Why don't I take you two to the game? I can give you a ride"JT said and Diana rolled her eyes.

"Hell no"Diana said and JT chuckled.

"Diana, it's just a friendly ride to the game, I think our son would be okay with it plus I'd love to hear more about his daddy since I am pretty sure we are on different pages on who that is" JT said raising an eye brow.

"No I said"Diana repeated and suddenly she felt ill again, in her mind she cursed.

"Let's go Aiden say bye to TT" Diana said shutting the apartment door and locking it before taking Aiden's hand.

"Bye T!" Aiden said excitedly before he and Diana walked toward the elevator.

"I knew it"Brandon said after Diana and Aiden were on the elevator he stepped off the other elevator and he watched from the other end of the hall while JT left.

"I need you to be really good today"Diana explained and Aiden nodded excitedly as he hopped into his car seat, it didn't take long for Diana to get to the field after she was there she and Aiden met up with Alec.

"You ok?" Alec asked and Diana nodded.

"I need to use the bathroom, watch him ok" Diana said before rushing off.

"Hey buddy!" JT said walking over to Alec and Aiden.

"Hey TT" Aiden said with a wave and smile.

"How are you? I see you made it to the game?"JT said and Aiden nodded.

"My mommy doesn't like you" Aiden said and JT chuckled as Alec looked shocked.

"Bud, that's not very nice" Alec said and Aiden shrugged as Brandon now walked over.

"Hi uncle B!"Aiden said jumping on Brandon who was now fuming at the sight of JT near Aiden.

"Where's my sister!" Brandon asked and Alec looked confused.

"In the bathroom" Alec explained quickly, Diana walked back a moment later.

"Daddy, there's mommy" Aiden said causing Alec and JT to look in the direction he pointed.

"Thanks bud" Alec said not noticing JTs puzzled look.

"Aiden why don't we go find our seats" Diana said desperate to get away from all three of the men and Aiden took her hand.

"Bye Uncle B, Bye TT, Bye daddy!"aiden said before walking off with Diana.

"Daddy?!"Jt asked puzzled looking toward Alec but he was cut off by Brandon.

"What the hell were you doing at my sisters place this morning?!"brandon yelled and Alec looked shocked confused how Brandon had seen him.

"Brandon.."Alec said and this time it was JT who cut him off.

"I was just visiting, I didn't even know you were there" JT explained and Brandon chuckled sarcastically as Alec looked shocked feeling like he'd been hit hard in the chest.

"Wait you were at Diana's?" Alec asked and JT rolled his eyes.

"I was just visiting it's not a big deal if you don't believe me ask her, I'm more curious as to why my son thinks you're his dad!" JT shouted at Alec and Alec's face drained of color.

"You're what?!" Alec asked confused and JT looked from Alec to Brandon.

"Aiden, he is my son" JT said and Alec looked stunned unsure what to say.

"I don't know..Diana told him to stop saying it I guess he just didn't"Alec explained as Brandon's head spun to Alec now.

"He called you TT Jake" Brandon said crossing his arms as he started putting things together.

"Yea?" JT said with a shrug and Brandon just grew more frustrated.

"Look, I don't know what fucking game is going on here but it ends now! I don't want either of you near my sister!" Brandon yelled angry.