Frieza's Wrath

Frieza was here! He was here and he was angry at the following warriors and Dende. But Vegeta was still a bit cocky and faced Frieza head on. And surprisingly he was able to hold his own and block two of his attacks and even overwhelm his scouter so much that it exploded and made a large crater where they stood. They parted and stood apart from one another. Seeing that he had no other option as he would be overwhelmed by all of them if he didn't do it he transformed into his second form increasing his power to that of over one million.

In a display of power he flexed it and exploded the area they were standing on. Looking at them menacingly Frieza's gaze narrowed in on Krillin and Dende. Thinking fast Krillin pushed Dende out of the way and receiving a horn to the stomach shocking everyone. The alien tyrant began to taunt them even more by moving the earthling up and down. After he moved up a few more times Frieza swung him off and tossed him into the water.

Y/n:Krillin!

He flew to get him but Frieza got in his way.

Frieza:Not so fast.

Y/n grit his teeth and growled while preparing to fight. But he was interrupted when Gohan rushed at Frieza landing heavy blows with his power exploding. This suprised Y/n but made him smile as he went down to get Krillin.

Y/n:He's hurt bad. But he's still breathing.

Dende:Excuse me.

He turned seeing Dende there as the boy looked at Krillin and held his hands over the human. Then a light began to emit from him as the young alien started to heal Krillin.

Y/n:You can heal too?

Dende:Yes. The Great Elder Guru unlocked this ability for me.

Y/n:That's good.

He turned hearing a crash and saw Gohan on the ground.

Y/n:Go and heal Gohan. I'll take care of Frieza.

He said flying off and headed toward the tyrant. Y/n caught him by suprise and slammed his fist against his face sending him flying away.

Y/n:Don't worry kid I got your back.

He flew toward Frieza and headbutt him making his nose bleed and grabbed his tail. He pulled back nd begun spinning him around and slammed him against the ground making a large crater. Y/n channeled demon energy and ki into his hand and contained it with his hands and flew toward Frieza.

Y/n:Take this you fucktard!

He shouted and slammed the energy on his stomach making it explode in an explosion of red and blue. Y/n jumped back and sensed Frieza's energy still the same.

Y/n:I did some damage but not a lot. Still though I just need to keep this up.

Frieza jumped put of the crater glaring at Y/n. Then Y/n smirked as he sensed someone else and rushed at Frieza. The two began clashing trying to land a hit on one another. Y/n blocked a tails swipe with his left arm and slammed his palm against his chest then pulled his fist back and punched him in the same spot sending him back with blood coming from his mouth. Frieza was about to retaliate when he was kicked in the back by another Namekian. But this one wasn't one he recognized.

Piccolo:I don't know who you are but if you're fighting Frieza that must mean you're on our side.

Y/n:Glad that you're here. I could use some help with this guy.

The green man took off his weighted clothes and landed on the ground prepared to fight. Friez came back and wiped the blood from his mouth.

Frieza:So more pests have come to die? Very well then.