Into Space

Y/n opened his eyes and saw the roof of his room and sighed.

Y/n:Another day of this.

He stood up and got ready to leave. Opening the door the black car ran out to explore more of the hotel. Y/n looked around to make sure Vaggie wasn't around and did his daily routine. He headed down to the lobby and sensed something off. He peeked around the corner and felt the three hiding behind the couch.

Though Angel didn't make as much of an effort to hide.

Y/n:Did something happen while I was asleep? Good morning.

He alerted them as Charlie and Vaggie stood and dropped a banner. They then cheered with balloons and confetti coming from the ceiling.

Both:Happy first week, Y/n!

Angel was pulled up by Charlie as the femboy blew through a party favor while rolling his eyes.

Y/n:What's all this?

Charlie:It's a celebration for you!

Y/n:For me?

He asked confused as Charlie held up pictures.

Charlie:The past week you spent your time trying to better yourself and get clients at the same time. So this is a special day for you!

She said and held up a gift for him.

Y/n:You even got me a gift?

He took it and opened it revealing a phone.

Y/n:What's this?

Charlie:It's a phone? I didn't think you had one since you came here so I got you one

Y/n:I can only assume since she got this for me since it looks expensive. Thanks.

He placed them in his pocket to use for later.

Angel:Alright muscles I'm next.

He said holding a rectangle object wrapped in pink paper. Ripping off the paper he saw that it was a DVD.

Y/n:What's this?

Angel:It's a porno.

Y/n:Oh....Uh thanks?

Angel:It's one of the best ya know.

Y/n flipped it over and saw the title. Angel Dust Compilation.

Y/n:Compilation?

Angel:All of my best scenes packed into one.

Y/n:Ew.

Charlie:Alright Vaggie your turn.

She said and the woman walked up to him while looking away and held up a box the size of his hand.

Vaggie:Here.