Saiyan Might

The four of them were rushing toward the spot Vegeta had hidden the dragon ball. He wasn't able to get onboard and steal the remaining five balls. Once they were there Vegeta was suprised seeing the rest of the Ginyu force there. Seeing no other option Vegeta threw the Dragon Ball into the distance but the big blue alien had caught it. Seeing no other option they had to resort to destroying the wish orb.

Vegeta ordered Krillin to break the ball but before the small man could make contact the ball vanished and appeared in the small green alien's hands.

Y/n:Tch.

Vegeta:That little runt Guldo is going to be a problem.

Then the green alien stood and infront of them and handed the Dragon Ball to Ginyu who flew back to Frieza.

Y/n:Damn what a pain.

Guldo:I'll handle the two runts.

He said with a cocky smirk. That's when Gohan and Krillin powered up shocking them with their power. The battle began and all Guldo could do was run away. That's when he disappeared and Y/n looked to where he was sensing him immediately.

Y/n:Over there!

He said looking at Guldo making the two look at the alien and ruah at him firing ki blasts. Though this stopped when Guldo had stopped them in place.

Y/n:Damn.

Guldo:Aha! Hahahahaha! This is my power! You won't be able to escape me!

He flew up to attack them but was suprised them his telekinesis was nullified and was punched in the face by Gohan.

Guldo:What?! How did-

Y/n:So I guess that settles it. My telekinesis is stronger.

He said as Guldo was beaten to a pulp by the two. The two went back as Vegeta killed Guldo without remorse. There the battle between Vegeta and Recoome began. The Saiyan Prince started the attack with quick and heavy strikes. But Recoome proved to be resilient against his attacks and attacked back with double or even triple force.

The battle continued until Vegeta was exhausted and bloody. That's when Recoome started to prepare his attack. His Eraser Gun. But before he could do it he was hit in the back of the head closing his mouth and making it explode into his mouth. Y/n jumped infront of Vegeta and kick the blast away making the man shocked.

Vegeta:I didn't need your help!

Y/n:I know. But...I can't watch and see my brother get his ass kicked by this piece of shit.

He held his hand back and began to put his healing energy into Vegeta. A minute passed and Vegeta was healed completely.

Vegeta:M-My body.

Y/n:Go back and rest up. I'll handle this rat.

He said looking at Recoome as his teeth were noth fucked up.

Recoome:Aw my teeth.

Y/n:Don't worry about that. You were already butt ugly to begin with.

Recoome:Are you repalcing Vegeta? Even if you aren't since you've intervened you're in the fight now.

Y/n:Well I would hope I would be. I was really hoping to test this new strength.

He got in his battle stance and grinned at the man. He rushed at Recoome and raised his hand to punch Recoome's face. But Y/n vanished surprising Recoome until Y/n kneed him in the stomach making him hunch forward while covering his mouth.

Recoome:That hit! It was faster even faster than Vegeta!

He was hit back by Y/n's tail and was smacked toward the nearby mountains. Y/n jumped into the air and flew toward Recoome and made his slicing technique and swung at the downed man as Recoome sent his hands forward to catch his attack. Y/n grinned and turned his hand horizontally and when he grabbed Y/n's hand the Saiyan swung sideways cutting off his hand leaving the thumb left.