A Double's Date

I.M.P. were currently taking on a biker gang with the two power houses taking on the biggest and toughest bikers. Which wasn't really much for the two. We can see Y/n holding a buff biker by the neck as he clawed at him.

Y/n:So Millie I met your sister a while ago.

The small imps slit the throat of the biker and wrapped her thighs around the neck of another bringing him to the ground.

Millie:You met my sister? When was this?

She twisted with a grunt and killed the biker. Y/n tossed the biker up and grabbed his ankle and begun swinging him around crushing the others and the biker's bones.

Y/n:I was training and I came across her. She's a lot like you.

He said and when he swung the biker again and felt the biker lighten up. Then he looked seeing that he had actually ripped the leg of the biker off as the man screamed in pain. Y/n sent a death beam into his head killing him.

Millie:Wait wait wait. Are you the guy she kept going on and on about?

Y/n:Well that depends what she said about me.

Millie:Well...

She grabs a guy's arm and snaps it in half and started punching him repeatedly.

Millie:She said you were her hero. How you had all these weird freaky powers.

She said knocking the guy out and stabbing him in the head. Y/n chuckled and smiled remembering what happened.

Y/n:Yeah that's me.

Millie:Well I'll have to properly thank you for that.

Y/n:Oh I'm good. I've had enough thanks for the time being. Just saying thank you is enough.

Millie:Are you sure? I could give you another flash if you want.

Y/n froze as he was hit with a chain that wrapped around his neck. The biker that did it pulled at him but fell to the ground not being able to move the saiyan. Y/n then laughed at her teasing.

Y/n:Well I would be lying if I said that I didn't like the last time I saw a peak. Thought it was just a slight view I could only imagine how you would really look.

He grabbed the chain and yanked the man toward him and held his fist out and let the man smash his face against his fist. The man fell on the ground and Y/n and Millie look at the last guy who was standing there. He had a small frame and a shot gun pointed at them. Knees trembling and the barrel of the gun shaking as he sweated bullets.

Biker:S-Stay back!

Y/n:Do we have to kill this one?

Millie:I dunno. Seems like a waste of time.

Biker:I'm warning you!

Y/n:Dude we aren't gonna kill you. Right?

Millie:Well. I mean we can't let him go with seeing us.

Y/n:Yeah you're right. Well too bad guy looks like you-

*BANG*

Time slowed down for Y/n as he saw the bullet fly toward Millie. The saiyan saw this happening and went toward her and grabbed her while turning holding her tight. The bullets bounced off of his back as Y/n looked down at Millie who looked at him in slight shock.

Y/n:You hurt?

She shook her head as Y/n smiled.

Y/n:Good.

His smile turned to a frown as he stood and turned around and glared at the shaking biker.

Y/n:You try and hurt someone close to me? Big mistake.