Mafioso

Y/n held up the white bullet to Velvette to examine it. She grabbed it and looked it over.

Velvette:This looks like one of those angelic crafted weapons that old hag makes.

Y/n:Old hag?

Velvette:Oh sorry dear I forget you're still new to this hell business. Carmilla Carmine is the top weapons dealer in hell. And once the day of the extermination ends her daughters gather the weapons left behind.

Y/n:Wait let me get this straight. Those assholes come down to kill you all once a year and then leave the weapons here?

Velvette:Those fucks are stupid I know. But it is smart.

Y/n:I'd say.

Velvette:These weren't used on you were they?

Y/n:Actually...

Velvette:I see..

She clenched the bullet and growled slightly before speaking.

Velvette:Would you mind telling me which prick decided they could try and kill you? I would like to have a word with them. Any by word I mean rip their fucking intestines out!

She said with a murderous glint in her eyes. Y/n chuckled before grabbing her and smiling.

Y/n:I appreciate you worrying about me but I took care of him. He won't be bothering me anymore.

Velvette sighed and grabbed his hand with her other one and smiled.

Velvette:I'm glad. Any pain?

Y/n:No. I heal pretty quickly. So do you know where I can find this Carmilla Carmine?

Velvette:No but I can look it up for you if you want.

Y/n:I'd appreciate that. Thanks. If there's anything I can do for you in return than-

Velvette:Well if you're insisting then I have an important package that's getting delivered from greed. But the bastards are charging a hearty price for it.

Y/n:And you want me to go a take it?

Velvette:I wouldn't say that. I would put it more as...taking what is rightfully mine.

Y/n chuckled at her statement and smiled down at her.

Y/n:Alright what is it you want me to get?

Moments later Y/n was flying in the skies of greed while looking at his phone.

Y/n:Promitive as they may be they're effective.

He stopped flying suddenly and saw that the GPS he had active was telling him that he was where he needed to be. Looking down he saw a large warehouse and a lot of sharks there.

Y/n:I don't get it. Why are there so many sharks? Oh well. Guess I should go down there. But how should I handle this?

He looked over the warehouse and saw broken windows and trucks, cars, and bikes coming in and out of the building.

Y/n:I can either go in silently and steal the package or I can just go in guns blazing. But I would risk destroying the package she wants. Hmm decisions, decisions. She said that her package is extremely delicate and not even a gem stone should be out of place. But first I should see what it looks like.

He flew a block away and landed and started walking back to where he was before. He looked around at the warehouse before one of the workers came up to him.

Shark demon:Hey beat it kid!

Y/n:I'm here to pick up a package for the Overlord Velvette.

Shark demon:So that bitch sent a delivery boy instead of doing business with us?