A Third in the Polygamy and Octavia's Birthday

Y/n was in the backyard of the Happy Hotel holding his hands over a pile of dirt sending healing energy into the ground. The ground begins to move and a vine sprouts from the ground. Y/n looked at it and smiled while pouring more ki in the plant.

Angel:What you growing?

He said as he peeked over his shoulder. Y/n moved blocking his view.

Y/n:Nothing.

Angel went over his other shoulder trying to look.

Angel:Is it weed?

Y/n:No.

Angel:Come on tell me!

Y/n pushed angel away with his tail.

Y/n:Leave me alone.

Angel strokes his tail with a smirk as Y/n felt creeped out.

Angel:Aww come on muscles. Don't you wanna have me around~

Y/n:Don't you have work?

Angel:Don't you?

Y/n:No. I got the day off today since I've been such a good employee.

Angel:Well I took today off so-

His phone buzzed and he saw that it was his boss. He sighed and answered it.

Angel:Hey Val....Yeah. But today is-....Okay I'll be there soon.

He hung up and groaned and walked off.

Y/n:Bye Angel.

Angel:Yeah, yeah.

Y/n:....Hey.

Angel:What?!

He looked over at him angry as Y/n smiled and stood up.

Y/n:Want a ride?

Y/n stopped at the entrance at the building and let go of Angel's body.

Y/n:Aaand we're here.

Angel:Thanks again. Saves me the time of walking here.

Y/n:I know. Flying is much better than walking through these...hellish streets.

Angel:Anyway I guess I'll see you at the hotel.

Y/n:Yeah.

Y/n walks off and takes off into the air passing a purple V. In the tower a female demon with red, white, and dark blue hair sat looking at her lowered sales.

Velvette:Fuck this is total bullshit!

She threw her phone against the ground shattering it and layed against the couch in her room.

Velvette:Sales are down and I don't have anyone else to use for a model. All of them are worn out sheets of....

She stops seeing something fly past her tower. It was brief but she saw his frame. Muscular, handsome, and tall. All of a sudden she had gotten the spark of inspiration.

Velvette:Who the fuck was that?!

She said and ran up to her window seeing him gone.

Velvette:Shit he's gone!

She said pressing her face up against the window. Inside a room with dark blue lights electrical equipment. A demon with a flat-screen for a head was working when the doors to his work space was pushed open and he turned seeing Velvette there rushing to him.

Vox:Hey! Velvette! You know how I feel about-

Velvette:Not now!

She pushed him out the way and started to look through his cameras. Then she stopped and smiled seeing Angel Dust and Y/n together.