Heaven's Scraps

Y/n was sleeping in his Hotel room when he heard a loud scream. He woke up and sat up and ran out to see what was wrong.

Y/n:What's wrong?!

Vaggie:That.

She said pointing to Charlie on her knees. Y/n walked up to her and saw a small black tail infront of her.

Y/n:Huh? Beru?

The small dragon slipped out of her grasp and ran to Y/n and climbed onto his shoulders.

Charlie:You have a dragon?!

She said excitedly and Y/n smiled and pet the dragon's head.

Y/n:Yeah. I got him a while ago.

Vaggie:And you didn't think it was a good idea to tell us?

Y/n:Well I kinda forgot trying to think of a name.

Charlie:He's so cuute!

She squealed as she went to pet him but Beru snapped at her.

Charlie:Ah!

Y/n:He doesn't like it when others pet him while he's on me. But he's a total sweetheart.

Vaggie:But why'd you name him Beru?

Y/n:I liked the name. Plus it reminds me of something.

Vaggie:Well as long as he doesn't make a mess he's fine with me.

She said looking at the dragon that now layed on Y/n's head. Charlie was trying her best not to pet him again but the dragon was too cute for her to resist.

Y/n:Good. And I'm sure Charlie is fine with him. Should we ask Angel?

Vaggie:Do you really care?

Y/n:No not really. But I won't really be here either way. I gotta get to work.

Charlie:Um I have a question.

Y/n:Sure.

Charlie:Where exactly do you work?

Y/n:Uh...an office?

Vaggie:An office? Something tell me you'd die..again..before doing some office job.

Y/n:Well it is an office. But the job I do is more physical than anything else.

Vaggie:So are you gonna tell us what you do?

Y/n:Hmm...Alright but you have to promise that you won't be angry, disappointment, or try to kill me.

Charlie:That's fine. Vaggie?

Vaggie:Fine.

Y/n:Alright I'm an assassin.

Vaggie:An assassin?!

Y/n:You said you wouldn't get angry!

Vaggie:I'm not..but I would think you would have a more respectful job.

Charlie:I think she means that we're trying to build a place of redemption and you're just killing....I wanna say demons?

Y/n:Actually no. We kill the living and get clients from those who were wronged in their previous life. Like this one time we had a job from this woman beccause when she died she was pregnant and lost the baby due to an attack from the mistress of her husband. So we killed her nice and slowly.

Vaggie:Okay that's dark.

Y/n:Well I tried to tell you that I just worked in an office. But I really have to go now because I'm gonna be late.

Charlie:Okay. Well have a good day. And stay safe.

Y/n:Gotcha.

Charlie:Don't overwork yourself too hard!