Legend Becomes Reality

We last left off seeing Y/n in a different form than before. White hair and fur with golden eyes and a cloud like energy was around his shoulders as he glared at Frieza.

Frieza:W-What is this?! I thought Saiyans only transform into great apes! Just what is this transformation?!

Y/n looked at his hands seeing the white energy surrounding him.

Y/n:This power....it feels like I can just keep getting stronger.

Then Y/n felt a power coming toward them and turned seeing Goku all healed. The man looked in suprise as he saw and felt Y/n's power.

Goku:Woah! Is that...

Krillin:Yeah. It's that Y/n guy. He's transformed into something much stronger! This happened when Vegeta died.

Goku:I see. So he's done it.

Gohan:Done what dad?

Goku:He's ascended to a state of pure power. He's become a Super Saiyan!

Frieza:Super Saiyan?!

He shouted in slight fear as Y/n looked back up at Frieza.

Y/n:I get it now...Hey Frieza! What the hell is with your scared look? Weren't you about to kill me?

He asked and Frieza started shooting his death beams at Y/n. Y/n blinked as his red eyes glowed and he saw Frieza's attack and pointed his finger and shot beams of his own at the blasts destroying Frieza's attacks while the emporer was shocked at this.

Frieza:What?! You damn copy cat!

He shouted as he raised his hand but Y/n disappeared and was next to him and grabbed his wrist.

Y/n:Is this all you got?

Frieza:You little-

A crunch was heard as Y/n gripped down on his hand hard. Frieza screamed feeling this as Y/n turned to the others.

Y/n:Leave right now!

Krillin:What? But we can't just-

Y/n:I can handle Frieza. He's not stronger than me anymore.

He said and punched Frieza away making him look down seeing Y/n not there anymore and the saiyan flew under him and knewd him in the back and grabbed his neck and leg and began bending him back on his knee.

Frieza:GAAAH!

Y/n lifted him up and threw him down to the ground making him crash. Y/n turned seeing them leaving and smiled.

Y/n:Good. Now I won't have to hold back.

He lowered himself down and looked at Frieza with a dark look.

Frieza:You...Just who are you?!

Y/n:Haven't you figured it out by now? I'm the saiyan of legend, the one who has come back to kick you in the ass for every single thing you've done. I am Y/n the first born son of Caylin! And I am a Super-

He was blasted in the face by Frieza who growled hearing his speech as Y/n just looked at him with a smirk.

Y/n:...-Saiyan.

Frieza:You damn monkey! You dare defy Lord Frieza?!

He flew up and held his hands up making a blast of energy appear above him as Y/n scoffed.

Y/n:What's that supposed to do, tickle me?

Frieza:No! It's supposed to do this!

He through the ball at the ground as Y/n looked at it but a beam went past him and toward Goku and his family. Y/n teleported infront of the blast and smacked it away and teleported back to see another blast just going out of sight to the ground. It exploded and Y/n narrowed his eyes from the brightness and looked up at Frieza.