Progress

Skylor's POV

We just got home from the library where Wyldfyre got to borrow the first Harry Potter book. I convinced Kai to let her stay in our room since the living room was cold at night and our room is at a perfect temperature. "Do you think she'll like Harry Potter?" I ask while wiping some plates "Oh right, how was the trip to the library?" Jay asks "It went well actually. She was the one who told Wyldfyre to read Harry Potter" Kai says "Because you chose books for 8 year olds" I say "Isn't Wyldfyre like 15?" Nya says "Exactly" I reply "He was never really good at picking books" Nya says "Uhm. Yes I was!" Kai says "Right. When I was 9 you bought me a book called "Girl Problems" I couldn't sleep because I was scared I would get my period in the middle of then night!" Nya says "You were of age!" Kai says "I was nine, Kai! I learned that in school two years after that!" Nya says "This is comedy gold." Cole says. We finish cleaning up after lunch and just do our own thing for a  while.

Suddenly, Kai,Cole and Jay were needed the city. Leaving Nya,Me,Zane,Lloyd and Wyldfyre at thw monestary. Everyone was mostly in there rooms while I stayed and watched some Netflix. I got bored so I went to our room. I completely forgot about Wyldfyre being in there and I walked to see her on the couch still reading "You've been reading that for a while now" I say "What? Oh, yeah. I really like it. Thanks for telling Kai to borrow this" Wyldfyre says "Would do you think about Kai? What is he to you?" I ask, curiously "If I'm gonna nice, I'll say he's always here for me. Making sure I'm good or whatever. He's also so annoying. Like, always telling me what to do." Wyldfyre says "That sounds like Kai. Always telling everyone what to do." I reply "I guess Kai is like... Family." Wyldfyre says "What about you? Who are you to Kai?" Wyldfyre asks "He's my boyfriend" I say proudly "Whats a boyfriend?" she asks "O-Oh,Uh-" I say not knowing how to reply. "Ask Kai when he gets home. Make sure I'm there to see it" I tell her "Okay, Skylor" she says smiling then going back to her book.

I notice Wyldfyre looking a bit sleepy but still continue to read. "Wyldfyre? You need a nap?" I ask already knowing her answer "W-What? Nap? No thanks, I want to keep reading" she replies "What about I read for you? Then you could still know what'll happen." I suggest without thinking about it. She nodded and I walked over to the coach. I sit down and she sits up to listen to me reading. I start reading and I have to admit, reading did also make me feel sleepy. After a few pages, I felt a  sudden weight on my shoulder. I look at my shoulder to see Wyldfyre asleep. I put down the book and grab my phone and just scroll through it for a while until I felt sleepy too. I put my phone down and start to drift to sleep.

Kai's POV

I just finished up some drama at the park. There has been a lot of robberies and whatever over there recently, we were called to patrol the park again. Now, its 5:00 I think and we sre now headed home. While we're driving, I think about what Skylor snd Wyldfyre are doing. I really wish that they get along fine since they both mean so much to me. Lloyd and Nya are both grown up and taking care of themselves now. Its been a while since I've looked after some kid. I'm too use go it and its fine,I love them anyway. We make it home and place is quite. I look around to the sight of no one. I check the time, 5:24. "Well this is new, no sounds" Jay says "Thats because you two weren't here. Atleast they got a few hours of peace" I tell Jay. I go into my room to see no one on the bed. I look left to see Wyldfyre and Skylor sleeping. I saw that Wyldfyre is on Skylor's shoulder. The Harry potter that Wyldfyre was reading was next to Skylor and so was her phone.

I look at them for a little while, I just didn't know what to say. I love them both so much. They are both so lovable. Wyldfyre seems hard to love but she's too easy to love for me. Maybe she's a brat, but she's still "my kid" if you understand. Skylor is the girl I waited on and I will never regret it. Suddenly I felt tears in my eyes, I don't understand. Its just love, why would I cry over love? I leave the room and shut the door quietly and head to Nya's room. "Nya?" I call. Luckily, Jay wasn't there. "Kai? What do you- Wait, are you crying?" she asks "No, I'm not." I say defending myself "Kay..." she says. I approach and hug her telling her the sight. She started laughing "Don't laugh at me!" I said to her "I-I'm not!" she says still laughing. She sighs "Kai, thats adorable. I don't know how or what- The omly thing I'll say to you is to value it" she says. I nod and hug her. I told her that it felt like this seeing you grow up and being all grown up. Nys has always been there for me, even as a kid. I'm glad that she still is today. I leave her room and go back to mine. I snap a picture and added it to my favorite album "Ninjass/Family.".

I go to Lloyd's room and just chill until I heard my bedroom door open.

is this nice? i rlly like it so far.