Mother's Day!

~~fast forward to mother's day😈

Skylor's POV

Me and the ninja are getting ready for our yearly parent visit. We actually all use to go separately but thought that we all should visit eachothers parents since we're family. We usually start at the cemetery to visit me,Cole and Zane's mom. Zane's mom is basically his Father's wife that passed earlier. My mom passed away when I was five. After that my dad went mental and that lead to the noodle house, tournament of elements and his current time at Kryptarium. (i feel like its wrong sorry) As for Cole's mom, she got sick and died when Cole was 8.

"Hey babe, you ready to go yet?" Kai asks "Mhm, almost let me just-" he cuts me off by handing me my purse. I check inside, everything I need and wanted in there. "Thanks" I say kissing his cheek and walking out the room smirking, knowing how red he can be.

Kai's POV

She's too good. I snap out of it and call on Wyldfyre who is in the bathroom trying an outfit we picked out when we went shopping for some new casual outfits. "Okay! I'm coming!" Wyldfyre yells from the bathroom.

from Pinterest ^^^

"I love it!" she says looking at the mirror. "Looks great on you." I compliment "Duh" she says brushing her curly red hair.

also from Pinterest ^^^

I shrug and leave the room.

I enter the living room go see almost everbody ready to go. The only ones who are missing is Pixal and Lloyd.

Speaking of Lloyd, I haven't seen his mother show up yet. I mean I'd shrug it off but Lloyd has a gift for her and wanted to give it. I don't want him to be disappointed because his mom didn't show up.

Lloyd walks down the hall behind me. "Took you long enough" I tell him, putting my arm around his shoulder.

Finally, everyone is in the car and ready to go. "Is Master Wu in the car?" I ask from the front seat "Yes Kai, I'm over here." Wu responds. "Okay,Lloyd. Be gentle and calm, please, for my sake." I tell Lloyd who is driving the car. "Yeah, sure." he says chuckling and we take off.

~FIRST STOP: CEMETERY~

We arrive at the cemetery and just separate for a little bit. Me and Skylor go to her mother. "Hi mom" Skylor says kneeling down to put the flowers on her gravestone. "Happy Mother's Day, mom" she says, her voice breaking. "Hey, hey. Its okay" I assure her and having her head lay on my shoulder. "It's been so long." Skylor says "I know, I know, its okay." I tell her trying to calm her. Skylor pulls herself together and tries to laugh it of. She wipes her tears and continues to talk to her mother. "Here's Kai, mom." she says chuckling and wiping her tears away "Hi there, Ms. Chen. We miss you." I talk to the stone. "Can we just sit here? Just until everyone is done?" Skylor asks "Of course." I said with a soft smile.

After a few mins, we here Jay call put to us. We get up to leave and head to the car.

Believe it or not, we aren't using any of our vehicles. We're using a van. Me and Lloyd are sitting in the front, all the girls are sitting behind us, Cole and Jay are sitting in thw two sits by the window, Wu is sitting in the solo chair near the door and Zane and Pixal get the back to their selves.

Our next stop is Jay's house, so it should be almost an hour of driving.

~THE JUNK YARD (the rest will be pretty short)~

We stop in front of the junk yard and all get out of the van. We head into the newly installed gate to see a long table set up and Jay's parents bith outside waiting. "Jay! Ed, look, their here!" Edna says "Jay! Come here, son!" Ed says approaching us. We walk to them Jay infront, with Nya and his arms locked.

"Nya dear! I've missed you!" Edna says "Aww, Happy Mother's Day, Edna." Nya says givinv her a small painting for display. "Oh Nya, thank you dear." Edna says, hugging her. "Happy Mother's Day, Ma." Jay says giving his mom a simple bouquet.

We have some brunch for a little over an hour and help clean up and leave.

~THE BLACKSMITH SHOP~

After another hour of driving, we make it to me and Nya's place.

We all get out of the van and great our parents. "Kai! Nya! Wu!" mom says "Ray, look! Everyone is here!" mom adds "Happy Mother's Day, mom" I said also giving her some flowers. "Happy Mother's Day, mom" Nya says hugging her and giving her a small painting she made. "Its beautiful, did you make this?" Maya says and Nya nods. "My talented girl. Ray!" our mother says cupping Nya's cheek.

some llorumi,kailor and jaya w Ray and Maya time😘

"Skylor!" my mom says giving her a BIG hug. "How is Kai treating you? He better be treating you right" my mom says holding her hand and walking her to the table.

"Lloyd! Come here." dad says hugging Lloyd. "Kai and Lloyd." dad says. He pulls away and looks at Harumi that had a soft smile looking at them. "Ray, this is my girlfriend. Harumi." Lloyd introduces "Girlfriend? Look at that, Lloyd got a girlfriend!" Ray says "Maya, did you hear? Lloyd got a girlfriend!" Dad yells.

My dad takes Harumi's hand and pats it "Trust me sweetheart, he's a keeper. The three of them spent a summer here and he was just sunshine." Dad says "Okay, Mr. Smith" she says chuckling. "Call me Ray!" he says.

Dad moves on to Jay "Jay! Son! Get in here." he says pulling Jay in into a hug he's never seen before. "H-Hi Mr.Smith." Jay says clearly needing a little more oxygen. "Dad, no need to suffocate him" Nya says walking by.
Jay almost drops to the ground "Thank you, Nya." he says.

After a good 3 hours at my house, we clean up and head to ninjago city.

~BORG HOUSE~

We ring the large mansion's doorbell and Pixal's mother answers the door. "Pixal! Zane! The ninja!" her mother gasps. "Come in everybody, dinner will be ready it 10 minutes." she says letting us all in

We see Cyrus roll in(😭) "Welcome everyone! Please feel at home" he says. We greet him and wish Pixal's mother a Happy Mother's Day.

We have dinner at their house for 2 hours and leave.

~MONESTARY~

Finally,after a long day, we're home. Cole unlocks the monestary gates to see the lights open in the main entrance "Looks we've got company." Cole says "Ugh, Seriously? I'm so tired though!" Jay says annoyed. We quietly enter the monestary to find Misako reading a book.

i dont like misako as a mom so we're skipping her👍😋

We all head to our room and fall asleep FAST.