Mother's Day pt2

mostly Ray Maya and Wyldfyre and card giving from the kids😋😋

Wyldfyre's POV

We get to what Kai says is a "Weapon making shop" and where his parents live. We get off and everyone seems to know each other except Me,Sora and Arin.

Harumi takes Sora and Arin to Kai's dad and then gives me to Kai. After a session of Kai's dad being proud of Lloyd because he got a girlfriend, he turned to us.

He just stares at me then looks at Kai "Kai, did you and Skylor have a kid?" he asks "Dad! No,no we didn't. This is Wyldfyre. Elemental master of heat. Kai says "Hi there, Wyldfyre. You know she reminds me so much of Skylor. Just by looking at her." he says "Y-Yeah she gets that a lot." Kai responds.

We stayed there a pretty long until we left for someone called Cyrus Borg.

~MONESTARY~

When we are inside the monestary, Arin and Sora drag me to their room. "Guys! What do you want?" I ask annoyed. "We're gonna give them the cards now!" Arin says "What cards?" I ask confused "Uhm- the ones we made yesterday?" Sora says "Ohh, right. Give me mine!" I say "Here. Now come on before everyone goes to bed."

"Guys! Can you come to the living room really quick?" Sora yells. Everyone comes into the living room and sits down and looks at the three of us confused. "Guys, whats going on?" Nya asks "Just a little something for you guys" Arin says signaling us to give oit the cards.

"Happy Mother's Day, Skylor!" I say giving her the awesome card I made. Both Kai and Skylor mouths drop. "Is something wrong with it?" I ask worried "N-No! Nothing at all! Its beautiful. Thank you, Wyldfyre!" Skylor says hugging me. "Your welcome, Skylor!" I say in the hug.

Sora's POV

Me and Arin give Harumi and Nya our cards that we made for them while Wyldfyre gives Skylor hers. "Happy Mother's Day, Rumi!" I greet while Arin does Nya first. "Thank you so much, Sora!" Harumi gasps and gives me hug. Me and Arin switch and I give Nya the card that I made for her. "Happy Mother's Day,Nya!!" I greet her "Aww, thanks you guys." she says also hugging me.

"This is so sweet of you guys" Harumi says. "Of course! You guys are basically our mothers anyway!" Wyldfyre says "Well, good night. I'm really tired from today." Arin yawns "Yeah, good night! Happy Mother's Day!" I greet and we all head to me and Arin's bedroom for a sleepover.