Mother's Day evening

Skylor's POV

The kids just said good night and headed to bed. This is the cutest thing a kid has ever done to me. Wyldfyre gave me a Mother's Day card. I'm not her mother, but it looks like she sees me a her's.

"Aww, still in shock,babe?" Kai says "Shut up" I reply smiling. "Its really sweet what she did. Hopefully more to come" Nya says getting up and heading to their room and soon followed everyone.

We get to our room,alone since Wyldfyre is sleeping over in Arin and Sora's room. We both shower and just chill for a while.

"Atleast its just us here now." Kai says putting his arm around me and pulling me closer. "I guess.." I say "Something's bothering you. Whats wrong?" Kai says facing me "Actually, I can't seem to put my finger on it. Its like an good uncomfortable feeling." I tell him "And its like I've felt it before." I say still a bit confused. "I know what it is." Kai says "Well? What is it?" I ask smiling "Love" Kai says "Love? No, thats too basic of an answer. Plus, I feel love and it doesn't feel like this." I say "Yeah, well, thats how love starts. An mushy, uncomfortable feeling that you can't seem to get rid of." Kai states "Yeah and how do you know" I say defending what I said "Because I saw it in you." he says "Me? Ho- Why me?" I ask confused "Because when we first started seeing eachother,you always looked like that but with a smile." Kai says "I did not!" I say trying to hide the red on my cheeks. "Right. But its a good thing she loves you. When we tried to find her parents, she said she didn't know where they were. That's why Jay keeps in calling me Wyldfyre's dad." Kai says "You are kind of her dad" I state "Did I mention I hate it?" Kai says.

I kiss Kai Good night but he makes it more passionate and deep. I know what's going on and I want it to happen. I deepen the kiss and pry his mouth open. He smiles and flips us over so he is on top.

You know what happens next..

so short😔 I WILL NOT WRITE THE SMUT HAHAAHHA😭