Mom and Dad

Kai's POV

~FAST FORWARD TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR~

Finally, after exactly 8 times of getting called to the office, 2 suspensions, 23 fake sick pick-ups and 3 meetings with the school counselor, Wyldfyre finally settled at her school.

Did she really have to settle on the second to the last semester of the year though? Tough kid.

The three of them made some friends too, they have a little that comes around from time to time.

We're at home, just finished dinner and sitting around doing nothing.

Except for the kids.

They started in the homework after helping clean up after dinner.

Wyldfyre got her own desk in our bedroom since half the time she needs our help to do homework. I don't mind.

"Ugh!" Wyldfyre exclaims from her desk "Everything okay there?" I ask her "What do you think?!" she says aggressively "Don't be aggressive" I say in a tone "Ugh! Can you help me? Pleaseee" Wyldfyre asks. "Of course, what do you need help with?" I say pulling my chair next to her. "I have to study for a quiz tomorrow." she says "Okay whats it about?" I ask taking a look at her notes "The cell" she replies. "I read everything and I try to answer the reviewer and haven't been able to answer a single question!" she says annoyed "Memorize it then" I tell her "How? You didn't teach me how" she says annoyed "I'm helping you, be nice" I say to her.

"You close your eyes say the word a few times and answer the reviewer" I say "Are you sure thats gonna work?" Wyldfyre asks, not believing me "Trust me. Tell me when your done." I say going back to the bed.

"Kay, Dad" she says facing her books. I look at her.

DID SHE JUST CALL ME DAD? WHAT? SINCE WHEN DID WE DO THAT? Wait, she called me dad...

My jaw is on the floor. This is the first time she called me Dad.. Is she gonna call me Dad all the time now?

I pull out my phone and text Skylor who is with Harumi, Nya and Pixal in the other room

Skylor💗

K- SKYLOR!!!!!

S-?

K- COME HERE QUICK PLSSS

S- Why? what happened?

K- something CRAZYYY cmonnn
*seen*

I put my phone down and wair for Skylor to come in.

"What happened?-" I cut her off and push her out the door and close it "What?-" I cut her off again "Wyldfyre called me Dad!" I whisper yell "She what?!" she whispers back "Yeah!" I say. Skylor's jaw is dropped "No fair! I want some of that!" Skylor says going inside our room.

"Hi Wyldfyre!" Skylor greets while I laugh "Hi Skylor" Wyldfyre greets back "Who am I" Skylor asks making me laugh even more "Your Skylor?" Wyldfyre responds confused. I'm on the floor at this point. "Whats going on?" Cole asks, peeking through the door "Skylor is trying to get Wyldfyre to call her Mom" I say in between laughs "She called you dad?!" Cole whispers and I nod in response. Cole runs into the hall, yelling for Nya "Nya! Wyldfyre called Kai Dad first! Pay up!" he says

"Yeah, and who am I to you?" Skylor tries "I don't get it" Wyldfyre says "Who am I to you?" Skylor asks again "Your my mom?" Wyldfyre answers again confused "Yes! And what do you call me?" Skylor asks "Skylor?" Wyldfyre responds still confused.

ending this at chapter 20 🫶 i have more books coming theres a chapter on my other book dedicated to the other books i want to write GO READ ITTT !!!