Just the three of us?

Kai's POV

I start to wake up, to see the sunlight coming from the windows of the living room. I completely forgot that I fell asleep here. I look next to me and see Wyldfyre still asleep, her head on my lap,laying down. I shift a little bit so she doesn't wake up. I put a pillow under her head and head out to see what I missed. Surprisingly, the monestary was very quiet. I expected to be woken up by Jay and Cole playing video games on the floor but It looks like they aren't here either. Walking down the hall to my room, I knock on all the doors to see who was home and to my surprise, no one was home. I open the door to me and Skylor's room and see her still asleep too. I take a look at the time 9:45 am. I know Skylor hates waking up at ten so I gently shook her awake "Sky, its almost ten." I tell her. She groans in response "Babe,you have work in a few hours." I tell her. She slowly gets up with messy hair and droopy eyes. "Good Morning, Skylor" I greet her. As a response, she falls onto shoulder, not wanting to get up. I wrap my arms around her for a hug.

I sway a little bit, side to side and whispers to her "Come on, I'll start breakfast.". We get up and head to the kitchen to start. "Where's Wyldfyre?" Skylor asks sitting on the table "She's still asleep." I respond "I didn't see her in her bed when we got up." Skylor says "Yeah, we slept in the living room last night." I tell her "What do you want for breakfast?" I ask her "A cinnamon roll...then some mac n cheese." she says slowly "You got it." I reply grabbing the cinnamon rolls out to heat. I place them on a tray then put them in the oven. I get started in the mac n cheese while the rolls were in the oven. The way I make mac n cheese always makes a difference. I grab some more cheese to melt down in to the powder them stir it all in. Adding a little bit more salt and pepper helps too. I made mac n cheese for me and Nya all the time growing up. Mac n cheese was pretty cheap at the time and really helped when it came to meals. I also was never a good cook. I just learnt how to make eggs, mac n cheese and how to heat things in the oven and microwave. The special recipe of my mac n cheese came from my dad, who absolutely loves mac n cheese. He also loves it on ketchup.

The cinnamon rolls finish up and so does the mac n cheese. I grab three plates and put some mac n cheese and place the cinnamon rolls on the side. I bring the plate onto the table and remember that Wyldfyre isn't up yet. "You start, I'll get Wyldfyre up." I tell her. She nods and starts to have her breakfast. I go into the living room to see Wyldfyre still asleep. "Wyldfyre, breakfast is on thw table. Time to get up." I wake her "Not now, Kai." she says annoyed "Wyldfyre, theres mac n cheese on the table for you. Time to get up" I tell her again. She groans and turns away from me. I sigh and pick her up and put her on a chair. Now, shes pretty much awake. She grabs her fork to start but then stops "Ketchup." she says "Oh right, here." I say handing her the ketchup. I sit down and start to eat some of my cinnamon roll. After breakfast we clean up and do the dishes. "Its 10:37 I'm gonna go get ready." Skylor says "Sure babe, I'll drop you off at work." I reply "Where is she going?" Wyldfyre asks "She works at a restaurant, You know, Chen's Noodle house?" I tell her "Why?" Wyldfyre asks "She owns the restaurant." I tell her "Does she have to?" Wyldfyre says "I don't know. She wants to though. Why?" I ask her "I wanted her to stay and read me Harry Potter..." Wyldfyre says "Well, I can read you Harry Potter." I say "Yeah, I'll just read it on my own." she says leaving.

I go into me and Skylor's room and see her getting ready "So, what time should I pick you up?" I ask "11 probably" she says "Kay. You know, Wyldfyre loves when you read to her." I tell her "She does?" Skylor replies "Mhm, I told her you were gonna work and she was all does she have to? I told I could read to her and she said no." I tell her "Thats great, this just proves that I'm so much better with her than you." she says. "Hey! I met her first!" I defend myself.
"Whatever, let's go?" she says "Wyldfyre has to come, I can't trust here alone for a few minutes." I say "Alright!" she yells from down the hall.

i got pretty lazy lol. What do we call them?? I have no idea what. btw the titles will usually have no connection to what the chapter actually is so..