A night with the "Smiths"

we'll call them the "Smith's" with the quotations included🥰

Skylor's POV

Another day well ended. I started working at one I think and finished up at 11. I call Kai, to let him know that I need to get up picked up. A little fact, when me and him first started dating, I felt embarrassed to ask him to pick me up so I would take the bus and walk up to the monestary to go home. Kai would get pretty upset that I wouldn't call him. I would get super happy to know that Kai cares for me and would go to sleep happy.

"Sky? Need a ride back home?" Kai says "Hey babe, yeah." I reply. As he was about to say something, I hear Wyldfyre in thd background "Oh! Can I come please!?" Wyldfyre asks "Your suppose to be asleep, Ugh! Fine." Kai says. He returns to the phone "Wyldfyre's coming." he says, sounding a bit annoyed. "All good with me. Gotta go finish up closing." I tell him "Kay, we're on our way." Kai says ending the call.

I sit at a booth just filling out some daily documentation. All because I read her a book. Wyldfyre seems to really like being around me,I don't understand why. Has she never received acts like that? Doesn't Kai? Its a bit sad, I guess. I put away all the documents in their respective areas before just waiting for Kai to arrive. I hear Kai's horn outside and I geab my things and close up.

I go into the car "Hi,guys." I greet them "Hey, baby" Kai says cockily "You know I hate that" I say sarcastically and playfully rolling my eyes "Sure you do." he says leaning in for a kiss. I kiss him and just smile. God, I love my stupid boyfriend. "Gross! I never want a boyfriend! Ever!" Wyldfyre says like a ten year old. "Grow up" Kai says "We going home?" I ask "Already? I wanted to go out though!" Wyldfyre says whining. "Wyldfyre, its 11:00. We can't go anywhere." Kai informs her. "I mean, we can go somewhere." I tell them, looking at Kai "Where then?" Kai asks "We could go to 7/11 or that 24 hour korean snack place downtown." I suggest "I wanna go to the korean thing!" Wyldfyre says "Do you even know what that is?" Kai says "No, but it sounds fun!" Wyldfyre says.

We get to the little store and buy some chips to share and individual ice creams. "Oh! I want the mochi!" Wyldfyre says "Okay, what flavor?" Kai asks "All three of them!" she says "Okay" Kai mumbles. "What about you,sky?" Kai now asks me "Hmm,that fish ice cream sandwich thing. In chocolate." I reply. I seriously have no idea what any of these are called. We get our food and eat in the car. We eat on our ice cream and introduce some music to Wyldfyre.

"Oh, we should show her Taylor Swift!" Kai says "No wait. Sabrina Carpenter first!" I say "Wyldfyre who do you want to listen to?" Kai asks her "Kai first!" Wyldfyre says "Yes! Here lets listen to 1989 first." He says playing an easy song, Welcome to New York (Taylor's version) Of course. The song starts and she seems to like it. The next song plays which is Blank Space. "This one is my favorite!" Wyldfyre says. After some Taylor Swift, we start to drive home this time listening to Sabrina Carpenter. I play Feather and Nonsense first, then later on, Vicious.

We get to the monestary and head for the showers. I take a warm shower and put some lotion on. I step out of the bathroom to see Kai already in his pajamas and Wyldfyre asleep. "Looks like she had fun." I say "Yeah, sorry we had to go out. I know its already late and-" I cut him off "Its fine Kai, I wamted something to drink anyway." I tell him.

I go onto the bed with his attention still on me. I lean in, giving him a good night kiss. We go into a nice, passionate kiss. He pulls me in closer, putting his hands on my waist. I sit next to him, my lips still on his. He parts my lips, I know where he wants this to go. I let him for a little bit. He battles my tongue while his hands seem to be going lower. I pull away and just look at him as he continues and looks at me the same way. "We can't, Wyldfyre is asleep. She  might hear us." I tell him leaning against the headboard. "She won't though." Kai says snaking his hand around my waist again. I hold his hand that is on my waist, and say "She'll turn around to see if she does wake up." I tell him. "Another night,kay? We'll send her to Lloyd or something for some time." I tell him smirking. "Fine" he says giving me a peck and laying down.

I dont know what i just did there😨 that was hard to do ngl..  NO IM NOT WRITING SMUT JAHAHAH I READ AND I WISH I COULD WRITE BUT I JUST CAN'T LMAO