𝐀𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: CANNIBALISM, GORE, S/A

FALLING INTO A DUMPSTER, [Y/N] groaned a little. The rancid smell of garbage is what awoken our poor demon more. [Y/N] swiftly got out of the trash can, taking a banana peel off their head and looking at it with slight hunger. With a curious expression, they opened their wide mouth and chomped on the banana peel to only spit it out. It tased horrible and disgusting. The demon's stomach growled, their eyes glowing a neon orange. A fly buzzing noise was clearly heard from the demon as their neck snapped towards a smell...a smell that was different. [Y/N] moved from the alley, they looked completely homeless as they were only wearing a big shirt from their ring master in hell.

Plus underwear which wasn't visible to the naked eye of humans, with this the demon walked the busy streets of this city. This city was colorful, light beaming off the logos and signs. This made the demon have a doe eyed expression, scared of the brightness of it all. A car zoomed pass [Y/N], making the 6'4 demon clutch their ears. The honking was so loud...it hurt the gluttonous creature. The reason most humans are not freaking out was because of how [Y/N]'s body adapted to this so called realm. Their demon horns and tail weren't really showing. As our demon protagonist roams through the streets and alleys, they found a handsome man sighing, throwing away that delicious sweet smell.

Immediately drool seeps from the gluttonous mouth of the demon, eyes glowing orange and a buzz sound coming from them. The handsome man turned whilst the demon hid. [Y/N] caught a good glimpse that the male had sliver hair and icy blue eyes, the eyes could be cold  as ice or as warm as the ocean when the sun beams on it. Immediately [Y/N] purred at the thought as their master Beelzebub had a magazine about beaches in the human world. The handsome male only sighed and walked through the back door.

When [Y/N] heard the door closing, they go over and started to gooble up the entire desserts that were in the trash. They felt, happy. Happy that they get to taste this unique flavor. Hell never had this much of a good taste of food before. So [Y/N] is making this last as long as they can. A rat had came on the trash trying to eat the poor thrown away desserts only for the demon to split open their face in a territorial dispute. Showing their rows of teeth with a hiss, the rat ran away in fear at the monster in front of them.

[Y/N] huffed when their face became human, it's their trash! Not that pesky rat...but soon the demon felt bad and went off carrying a small bit of cupcakes. They found the poor rat shivering a bit from the sight of the demon, the demon pouted. [Y/N] felt bad as it seems the rat was abandoned by its own pack. Just like how Lucifer made them get abandoned by their ring lord, so the demon made a purring sound to calm the rat.