𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT, ALCOHOL, MC X MICHEAL??, KINDA GETS FREAKY. (It does get freaky)

BEER, something to drink. Something people drink to let loose or drink to forgot. Something to quench the thirst in someone, and the thirst was clearly there.

Gluttony comes in eating and drinking, so why not test out what happens if [Y/N] were to drink? Is what Micheal thought when he bought some red wine. Of course the male will also drink as well, he hadn't had a good drink in months. Almost a year actually, so after buying the red wine. He came home to see the demon sitting on the couch watching Korean SpongeBob. Micheal smiled softly before placing the wine bottle on the bar counter which caught the clear attention of the demon. "Hm? What's that Mimi?" The demon stood up, wearing nothing but those damn grey sweatpants and a white tank top.

Micheal smirked but behind his hand, "it's a drink. It's something us humans drink to unwind." The red haired male said, going to the cabinet to grab 2 wine glasses. [Y/N] smiled with curiosity, unwrapping the wine bottle and analyzing it. "Ah I see! So I just drink it and I relax??" [Y/N] said with a confused expression. Micheal hummed, walking towards the counter where the tall giant was standing. "Guess you can say that." Micheal grabbed the alcohol from the demon who seemed to purr at the sight of Micheal below them.

The demons liked how tall they were compared to the human below them. "Then let's drink and cuddle Mimi!" The demon said excitedly, holding Micheal around their waist. Micheal laughed a bit, "Sure idiot.." and with that. The Korean male poured the two wine glasses filled with wine, they sat on the couch. Micheal kept a close look while drinking the glass of wine, the lump in [Y/N]'s throat when gulping the divine taste of liquid was noticeable. The demon let out a pleasant sigh, it was clear they wanted more as Micheal poured even more due to the puppy eyes the demon gave him.

Soon their second glass turned into their fifth glass whilst the red haired was on their fourth. Micheal was drunk as he laughed seeing SpongeBob explode, [Y/N] on the other hand was breathing heavy. Their mind fuzzy, Micheal raised a brow and smirked seeing the drunk demon. [Y/N] glanced at Micheal, gulping the last taste of wine on their tongue whilst the red haired male licked his lips. Micheal crawled onto the lap of the demon, face a blazed with the effect of alcohol.

The demon swallowed a lump in their throat, the way micheal wrapped his arms around the neck of the demon felt too surreal. Micheal smirked, he got them where they can't be able to move. His legs wrapped around the demons waist, locking them in as Micheal smoothly kissed their face lightly. [Y/N] closed their eyes, breathing lowly as the kisses start to drift off to their neck.