𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, KINGDOM AU, AND FLUFF

MICHEAL DRANK SO MUCH ENEGRY DRINKS, he was up trying to watch the k-drama called true beauty. He seen the webtoon of it, and he's gotta say it was amazing. Now he's watching the drama of it which seems even better to him, immediately this is the way he's spending his weekend. Since Micheal was binging it, [Y/N] wanted to binge it too...only for the sorry bastard to fall the fuck to sleep..😐

But either way, Micheal was just happy to try and stay up late at night to watch it after reading a lot of the webtoon. But you gotta say, drinking so much energy drinks isn't healthy at all when the read haired Korean felt dizzy.

"I think I'm finna-"

And everything went dark.

A LONG RED HAIRED MALE WOKE UP, groaning softly in the silk pink bed. The male woke up confused before hearing a door open. Turning his head, there stood a smiling demon he knows and love. But this demon wasn't his version, they wore a servant like outfit. It reminded the red hair male of black butler, and omg was he ciel in this dream?! Micheal immediately checked around his room, but to his surprise. The room was nothing like ciel's, only to his liking which was nice with some pink and other aesthetic appeals.

But micheal also realized how his neck length hair was reaching to his back fully, he guessed if he were to stand up as of now. His hair is going to stretch to his rear. "Sir?" Immediately that familiar voice broke the Korean male out of his thoughts. "Sir?" Questioned Micheal, his brow raising up at what he was just called. [Y/N] usually called him Mimi...and he liked to be called Mimi by that dumb demon. "Why yes, you're my master aren't you? I serve under you." The d̶e̶m̶o̶n̶ servant said with a chuckle. The servant was confused on why the prince was acting so funny. Maybe this silly prince had a nightmare perhaps, ah yes such a rancid nightmare.

"Did you have a nightmare prince Chi?" [Y/N] said with an awkward smile, checking the male's head for a fever just in case. Micheal flinched back which made the servant back away with a small smile. "Well you don't have a fever..that's good at least." [Y/N] said with a chuckle. "The ball is tonight so hopefully you have an outfit customized to your liking my prince." The servant said before leaving the chamber.

"A ball??!" Micheal thought shocked. He never been to a fancy dance ever in his 23 years of life! His owl color eyes looked around before sitting up, he was still shock at what kinda universe this is. Everything seemed so fancy, like medieval time. Plus, Micheal still was mostly shocked at how his red hair was long as hell. But he wasn't complaining much as it seemed cute on him. It's been a few hours, he learned that his mom in this universe was the queen of the whole kingdom. But mostly that Micheal had rejected a lot of suitors for him, males and females. But after the Korean male was busy brushing his smooth hair, he heard a knock on the bug chamber door.