𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘
WARNING: WEIRD BONDING DUO, CRACKHEAD ENERGY, MC BEING A DUMBASS, ETHAN.

ETHAN SCOFFED, miles had begged him to go hang out with "monster cock"...literally the nickname for the demon was inappropriate. But miles wouldn't shut up about how big dick the damn demon was, 10 inches. Now Ethan didn't want to believe it, not even an inch. But miles being the weird friend, he pulled the ruler out. The same ruler he had when he told the demon to "whip it out". Ethan's jaw dropped, "no fucking way..." said the dark grey haired male. "Yes fuckin way...like literally I pray for when Micheal fucks them....or they fuck Michael perhaps...DUDE MICHEAL IS A MONSTER FUCKE-" Ethan covered the loud boy's mouth.

"Alright alright, damn I know what you mean okay...Micheal's guts will definitely be rearranged..literally." Ethan shivered at the thought, poor Micheal the two friends thought to each other. After the grey haired male uncovered the brown haired male's lips. Miles pouted at Ethan, and Ethan only frowned at the pout. "Stop pouting at me like that..." Ethan said lowly, leaning back into the couch they were sitting on. Neither of the two males broke eye contact, miles only huffed.

"Hang out with them dude. They're actually fun..." miles says with a soft voice, a voice that Ethan couldn't deny really. Ethan looked away, and looked back at miles who smiled at him. "Damnit...he's my weakness..." Ethan thought to himself before scoffing. "Fine!! I'll hang out with big dick....but I swear if I get arrested for their dumbass actions....ima hunt you down." Ethan said lastly, putting his shoes on. "YIPEEE!!" Miles exclaimed happily. Ethan left the brown haired male's house, slowly walking to Micheal's place. "I wonder what those two dumbasses are doing anyways..."

But oh how he wished he didn't think as he sat in front of the giant demon purring against Micheal's neck. Micheal's eye twitch. "Please...take them away from me..it's like they're a damn cat trying to rub their scent all over me." The Korean male with an irritated tone, the male then shuddered feeling a big hand go under his shirt. "ALRIGHT! YOU'RE DONE!" Micheal's face was red, jumping off the lap of the cheeky bastard who smiled a toothy grin. "I'm playing ~" [Y/N] laughed a little whilst Ethan was cringing inside. "Gah damn...are they fuck buddies or somthin??" The thought rang in his head before a smacking sound echoed in the room.

[Y/N] got hit by a damn pink slipper, the demon winced in pain at how angry the male was at him. "NO TOUCHING FOR 13 HOURS!" Yelled the red haired male whilst he slammed his bedroom door. Immediately the nimbo demon sulked at that. "Mimi is mean...." whined the demon, Ethan had enough as he stood up pointing to the demon in front of him.